Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s trying to be good cos she read here that someone’s watching. And can call bullshit on her drama. I’d say she feels like she can’t relax 😂😂
Ah don’t now she has her stories for redfm… “the trolls wouldn’t even let me holiday in peace!” @TikToc you’ll be famous gurl 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she’s trying to be good cos she read here that someone’s watching. And can call bullshit on her drama. I’d say she feels like she can’t relax 😂😂
This exactly! I def think she's been on her best behaviour knowing there's someone from here on the plane and watching. Plus its not the first time people have said the twins are well behaved out and about she cleary torments them for content.

Reactions: 13
I find it hard watching her telling Fionn turn around to the camera and to repeat about grandad. I'm sure he was prompted that could stir up emotions for him again. He's so adorable I'd run away with him.

Reactions: 20
Ladies give it time! They are tired now and prob on a comedown after the flight and pints. No doubt there will be a bag of white feathers in the room tomorrow, 17 robins sitting on a sun lounger next to them whilst they drink lanzarote dry, and I’m putting bets on Sean either flying home early or burying one of them alive in the hot sand 😂😂😂 altogether now AHHHHHHH NAHHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it hard watching her telling Fionn turn around to the camera and to repeat about grandad. I'm sure he was prompted that could stir up emotions for him again. He's so adorable I'd run away with him.
it sounds like he said dada

Reactions: 2
Don’t get why she got Botox twice in a few weeks when it’s meant to last 3-4 months, wouldn’t go to the place she goes, she has too much and that’s why she has a shiny forehead and Spock brows. My friend went to that place for lip fillers and now has duck lips

• Haha
Don’t get why she got Botox twice in a few weeks when it’s meant to last 3-4 months, wouldn’t go to the place she goes, she has too much and that’s why she has a shiny forehead and Spock brows. My friend went to that place for lip fillers and now has duck lips
They are not doing her any favours. They are putting too much in to get a dramatic result. She had to go back because they put too much in one area and she suffered slacking in the muscle around as a result.
At Julies age there has to be room left for expression and also younger women have damages and swellings more. This is why Julie and Sarah burke both have awful bumps under their eyebrows, it may seem fine now but in a few years when they don't heal as well from botox due to residual immunity ( I do not know the correct term in english) and botox is not helping to solve their issues, where will the clinics be?
On to the next poor idiot instahun who will take the botox because it is free, frown excessively in the before picture and let the clinic inject them with far too much product to get the dramatic result, even though they are too young to need so much intervention!

Reactions: 10
Ladies give it time! They are tired now and prob on a comedown after the flight and pints. No doubt there will be a bag of white feathers in the room tomorrow, 17 robins sitting on a sun lounger next to them whilst they drink lanzarote dry, and I’m putting bets on Sean either flying home early or burying one of them alive in the hot sand 😂😂😂 altogether now AHHHHHHH NAHHHHHHHHHHH
And a boiled egg 🤣🤣

• Haha
Jesus Christ I’m under my blanket here and I look warmer than she does and the kids! Is it not 11am over there now. Should be roasting. I’m frozen looking at the kids in a pool with fleeces on. 🥶🥶🥶

• Haha
Jesus Christ I’m under my blanket here and I look warmer than she does and the kids! Is it not 11am over there now. Should be roasting. I’m frozen looking at the kids in a pool with fleeces on. 🥶🥶🥶
And the dodgy sandals that their toes are falling out of, accident/fall waiting to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t think the weather is great there atm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get it! If the weather isn’t warm yet, go for a stroll and see what’s about! Get your bearings rather than freeze your ass off for the content!! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a miserable looking holiday 😆
how long are they there for

She’ll never stick having to be in the kids clubs every day with the kids. It won’t be long until they’re handed over

Last edited:
Weather is terrible over there at the moment, it was raining all last week and the next week it’s hit and miss…I’d never go near Lanzarote until at least late May

Reactions: 7
Down with the towels at 8am and not a sinner in sight 🙈 nothing worse than being cold in a place that’s meant to be warm

Reactions: 5
And paid €3,100 for the week to be freezing like she would have been at home. I’d say she’s trying her best to not give the kids over and head for the drink. I’d say she feels paranoid after someone on here was going on the same flight 😂😂 I’ll give her till tonight to start moaning bout the whole holiday.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.