Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s disgraceful lettin her 4 year old get sunburnt 😡 she should put factor 50 on first thing in the morning and let it soak in ( even when it’s cloudy) and she should be reapplying it throughout the day when they’re in and out of the pool. I’d say she put it on once this morning and thought that’s it done. And to come on and tell all her followers , I’d be ashamed of my life if I let that happen to my child 🙈 We always used UV suits or T-shirts & caps in the pool to protect them. She needs to put a cap on them too or they could get sun stroke.

Reactions: 11
I swear to god the sun burn on Fionns back it’s in the shape of a robin nah I’m gone , it’s a sign , I’ll rub a bit of boiled egg for sun protection on him tomorrow and he will be grand

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bad Moms Klub!!
If that is what she is aiming for she should be ashamed of herself! I have sallow Mediterranean skin but I am still so careful in the sun. My child is protected at all costs despite my heritage.
She is a disgusting neglectful mother for letting a child burn, she has been on multiple Spanish holidays and lived in Australia so this idiot knows how to protect skin

Reactions: 4
Probably too thick to realize u have 2 keep reapplying sun lotion throughout the day whether in water or not. I'd be ashamed to admit I let my son get burned

Reactions: 5
This is shocking! My son has very sallow skin and has never been burnt and is the type that I could maybe get away with being scarce with cream but I top him up on the hour whether it’s abroad or at home when there sun…bleeping disgrace this one is!

Reactions: 2
UV suits wouldn’t suit her she’ll want them to be coming home with a tan. Sure remember pics of ER last year on here her arms were scalded

• Wow
Reactions: 13
In my child’s school a letter was sent to Tusla due to one child coming in with sunburn. It’s no laughing matter these days, it’s pure and simple neglect. The sun is literally blaring down on top of them how thick do you have to be? It should literally be the first priority - but of course pints
A distant cousin had social services called on her and they came to the house when her young child (he was under 1 at the time) got very badly sunburned. Not sure what happened afterwards. She is the type of woman you wouldnt advertise being related to...let's put it that way. She makes Julie come across like Hyacinth Bucket!

My Dad, Uncle and a very good friend all had skin cancer so I am so careful when it comes to suncream but with kids in particular you cant be too careful. I think Julie loves them tanned for the photos 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A distant cousin had social services called on her and they came to the house when her young child (he was under 1 at the time) got very badly sunburned. Not sure what happened afterwards. She is the type of woman you wouldnt advertise being related to...let's put it that way. She makes Julie cone across like Hyacinth Bucket!

My Dad, Uncle and a very good friend all had skin cancer so I am so careful when it comes to suncream but with kids in particular you cant be too careful. I think Julie loves them tanned for the photosa 😡
Yep it is being taken very seriously now. Teachers/ practitioners are being encouraged to report when kids come in with sunburn as there is really no excuse for it in this day and age. You wouldn’t ignore a child getting a scald any other way so why would you with this. Julie really should be ashamed but likely she won’t and Fionn will be topless the rest of the holiday

Reactions: 4
Yep it is being taken very seriously now. Teachers/ practitioners are being encouraged to report when kids come in with sunburn as there is really no excuse for it in this day and age. You wouldn’t ignore a child getting a scald any other way so why would you with this. Julie really should be ashamed but likely she won’t and Fionn will be topless the rest of the holiday
And on day 1 of the holiday too. If anything someone normally is more careful at the beginning of the week! It sounds like is blaming him "you know what boys are like"....he is 3 or 4 and she is the adult. Pure neglect.

Reactions: 7
IM SORRY BUT THATS NO EXCUSE 'OHHH YOU KNOW THE BOYS'

He wouldn't miss a trick cause it bleeping hurts .
What did she mean by - you know the boys !!!!
and he wouldn’t Miss a trick? A trick for what ??? Sorry I just don’t get it

Poor Fionn, he looked miserable, god love him, he’s like a second class citizen in her eyes coz he’s a boy! He’s the most adorable & cute little boy especially compared to the brat, I really don’t like the silly faces she makes to the camera!

And on day 1 of the holiday too. If anything someone normally is more careful at the beginning of the week! It sounds like is blaming him "you know what boys are like"....he is 3 or 4 and she is the adult. Pure neglect.
Def sounded like she’s was blaming him 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

Reactions: 15
Exactly. Boys aren’t like anything. He’s a child. He doesn’t know what suncream is and he doesn’t know the sun can burn him. It’s up to Julie to make sure he’s covered. But sure you know what scumbags who prefer boozing over taking care of their kids are like.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor child.....it his fault for getting sun burn ?...sweet Jesus..you could buy the uv suits 18 years ago ..i know because i bought them then...wtf were they doing ?...heartbroken with his little face..no bleeping excuse...grow the duck up and be a mum...sun..heat..fragile skin...poor boy...deserves so much better...shame on all of them

Reactions: 10
Was she saying he didn't miss a trick or wouldn't miss a trick for keeping her in??? 🤔 "Sons are not guilty for the sins of the father " .

He is a dote of a child ....he is not his father just because he is a boy. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Ah lads she wasn't #gifted any sunscreen, it's not her fault the child got burnt!!!! It's just a bit R E D and R A W... Nahhhh Nahhhh he'll be grand... G'🦉

Reactions: 11
Why not just use the UV suits if she's too lazy for suncream? Dosy witch
Exactly. Mine are sallow but always had those tops on them until got bit older, too risky. And then lather on the 50!!

But I didn't go to all inclusive/ drink as much as you want all day either, so I was able to pay attention to my children but that's just me 🤷

Reactions: 3
Went to bed early with her burned child or dressed up and put up a story for the gullible then swapped places with her brother so the poor single mam can have a drink after a stressful day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sean will have come back to the room to relieve her of the babysitting, then it was catch up time with the booze for Mejoolie.

She's clever alright, create a bit of drama/content and it drives the engagement up at Fionns expense.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.