Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And paid €3,100 for the week to be freezing like she would have been at home. I’d say she’s trying her best to not give the kids over and head for the drink. I’d say she feels paranoid after someone on here was going on the same flight 😂😂 I’ll give her till tonight to start moaning bout the whole holiday.
Was there really someone on the flight though or are they just winding her up ? I won’t believe it til I see pics🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The mother must be fuming I’d say all she wants is to sit out and scald herself for the week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s one of the only Only places I don’t go near til at least June. It’s got a cooling breeze so it’s cold to me at 27° no joke but I’m a cold balls anyway. I can’t imagine going there and not getting sun. It’s like going skiing and using the grass as there’s no snow!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the hell is there for them to do there without the sun 🤣 they’ll be twiddling their thumbs for the week indoors getting locked on the free bar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is there for them to do there without the sun 🤣 they’ll be twiddling their thumbs for the week indoors getting locked on the free bar
I was about to say the drink… and the twins living under the chairs and tables like Gollum from the lord of the rings!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg Sean doesn’t even get his own room he’s in with Fionn 🤣 he wouldn’t want to be getting lucky any of the nights 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg Sean doesn’t even get his own room he’s in with Fionn 🤣 he wouldn’t want to be getting lucky any of the nights 😆
That’s why Fionn is there so he can’t why would you go on holidays with your mam and sisters and the kids. He is a young lad would he not go away with his pals

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I just don't get the point of lashing on load of fake tan before going on holidays,🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not shocked to see the suitcases Opened and torn apart in the living room but that would drive me insane!!!!! I couldn’t live like that for the week. And they could have at least tidied the beds before she took the videos 🙈🤣

Reactions: 13
Don’t get why she got Botox twice in a few weeks when it’s meant to last 3-4 months, wouldn’t go to the place she goes, she has too much and that’s why she has a shiny forehead and Spock brows. My friend went to that place for lip fillers and now has duck lips
Usually you can go back after a few weeks to have something rectified. Eg if one brow is higher than the other once the botox has fully taken effect

Reactions: 3
Usually you can go back after a few weeks to have something rectified. Eg if one brow is higher than the other once the botox has fully taken effect
That is only if you pay for it, when you get the free botox they don't care😀

Reactions: 2
And paid €3,100 for the week to be freezing like she would have been at home. I’d say she’s trying her best to not give the kids over and head for the drink. I’d say she feels paranoid after someone on here was going on the same flight 😂😂 I’ll give her till tonight to start moaning bout the whole holiday.
Shur that's for nothing girl. According to Jules anyway. That's spare change to her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.