Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lim1947

She's going into overdrive now calling herself a bad mom and getting teary going extra hard on herself so that people.will tell her it's ok, she's not a shit mom, don't be so hard on herself etc etc
She's like 2 different people, the tiny tears performance on Instagram making people feel sorry for HER isn't it always about her! And she's like an alley cat on tik tok discracing herself, rough as guts. When we hear about the bad mom's club 🙄 what a cop out, deflection at its finest, she'll never learn because of that.

Reactions: 23

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lads, it’s the same arm.

Let her not come on now later with some bullshite story about how he was fine and then they noticed this morning he was holding it weird. It’s clear as anything that the child hasn’t been right since his fall on Saturday.

• Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
Putting the coarbone aside, doesn't the holiday look boring as fuck? They have barely left the resort. The kids do way more on a daily basis at home. Still can't get over Paula row row rowing her boat with her daughter filming and cackling and the poor child lying in bed with a broken bone.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I can’t guys. I can’t stop being upset watching the terrible sunburn & Fionns hand. The neglect is real & this isn’t trolling.

• Sad
  • Heart

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
That's definitely not an executive lounge - god I'd be furious if I paid or used an airline card to go in there for a bit of peace and quiet or to catch up on work and that motley crew were in there. Feet on the seats and taytos thrown all over the place. Chav-tastic

• Heart
  • Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
What a passive aggressive b***h this one is. Posting stories of her tik tok account getting smart

I’m fuming watching this one spill out the lies. No mention of fionn this morning
It’s sad she’s more concerned about Instagram content than a kid with a clearly broken collarbone. Maybe if the adults drank less when in charge of young children the kids would be safer. Accidents can happen yes but there’s a level of responsibility involved as well. The mother drunk every night and kids trying to sleep. Those kids see nothing but the inside of pubs and foul language which adults think is acceptable. Sad really

Howareyahun

VIP Member
So the child fell on Saturday, was hysterical. Julie had to leave him with Sean to get a large drink, even though she herself had not fallen?

She left the child in the apartment with her mother on Sunday while herself and Sean took Erin for a walk, she bitched about someone in a chemist and then she brought food back to the apartment to fionn and Sean so it looks like poor fionn was in the apartment all day, in pain while the adults took turns in watching him while the others get drunk.

They walked the child to an Irish pub and proceeded to get drunk while the child was in agony on the first night and then last night scummy Paula came in so drunk she was rolling on the floor and Julie laughing like a hyena while the poor child was trying to sleep.

If it was on EastEnders you would think it was exaggerated but these people( 2 of whom work in childcare) are proud of it!
We know she's not capable of minding them, but holy mother her child fell and it was either the granny or the uncle looked after him. WTF ?

Daddy McGinn if you are reading, grow a pair of balls, step up to the plate and be a Daddy not a father to those 2 precious children. Its never too late, they could do with intervention at this stage. Fight for your babies.

nannyg

VIP Member
She like a wild cat backed into a corner….spittin’ fire and piss, this is classic scumbag, firing insults when she knows she’s in the wrong… no doubt the Merry Widow is at the bar and the doormat is either minding the twins or on his way to the airport!

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
Of course he's feeling better now, his arm is in a sling & no longer hanging down causing more pain & damage, ye cunt. I would actually dig the head off her & fuck her off a wall & see how she feels.

I broke my collar bone as an adult, I have a VERY high pain threshold and I will never, ever forget the agony I was in while I waited in A&E for a couple hrs & popping all the meds; the poor fell prob got a bit of calpol & filled with sugar.

• Sad
She will play the troll card now always does when she’s in the wrong. everyone will be sharing her story feeling sorry for her.

Her reply’s are absolutely shocking. I’ve no words

it was clear the child showed distress over the last few days even if he didn’t verbally express it.
he may have a high pain threshold but it was visibly clear he was in discomfort and something wasn’t right.
if strangers noticed and we only saw a snippet what was he like the rest of the time.

showing genuine concern for a child’s well-being isn’t trolling.
If I was her id be more concerned that I failed to notice my child was hurt and let it go on for 2 solid days.
we all make mistakes but it was clear as day something wasn’t right With him.

• Heart

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Tell
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
Tell me you’re a Julie fan or Julie without telling me!! 🤪🤪🤪🤪 rave thread now there girl ➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Attachments

• Haha

Chippednails

VIP Member
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
If perfect strangers can see in a few videos and photos that the child’s arm wasn’t right versus 3 grown adults who are with the child in person then something is wrong. Everyone knows what a grumpy kid looks like and in all those glimpses she shared it was obvious he wasn't right. And if you go through comments here you will see most people recognising that nobody gets it right all of the time. BUT there is a high difference between not realising something not obvious & choosing to IGNORE it. Yes she brings the kids places (most people do) but it’s to escape her house, normality etc. No point bringing the kids out and arriving home to no food for school lunches the next morning which she oftens tells. These things never happen once or occasionally they seem to be part of how she runs her life.

Reactions: 22

Onreal

Omg the comments from her. She obviously doesn’t know what else to say. To be proud to say bad moms club etc to the world tell me there’s defo a few screws loose there.

Imagine being a brand and working with her. What does it say about your brand
I’d be happy to message any brand she promotes to ask why they associate themselves with her.

Poor Fionn in pain over the last few days, Eventually she got him seen too.,can’t just ignore it. I think it was Saturday she said he fell so waiting 2 days to get the poor child some help is a disgrace

• Sad

mrscoco

And the holiday begins no more cooking.
Julie you barely cook as it is and your whole bloody life is a holiday.
"Holiday begins" feeling is putting on your out of office or finishing your last day/shift for a well earned break. She has no clue.

• Haha

DublinHun

VIP Member
Her dad must be spinning in his grave at the way his grandson has been mistreated the past few days 😢

• Heart

Cantturn222

VIP Member
So the child took a fall and she went to reception with him for 20 minutes (is that what she said ) why not go to the room and comfort him by your self
So she would have told him to cop on if they were at home 🤷‍♀️
So Sean to the rescue while Julie gets a large drink and her mother also goes to reception to check on Sean and Fiona

wtf 😳 😵💫😵💫

• Haha