Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Here booking my seat for the fucking holidays from hell! Taking bets
Julie and mam are taking shots before takeoff
Julie and mam are drunk on the plane
Children running around like animals in the plane
Sean being literally used as a butler, the kids father, a full time lifeguard, full time nanny to Julie and the mam,
Julie saying onreaallllllllll about every single thing she does on the holiday from the food to the pool to the fucking sand!
julie and mam drunk by the pool all day everyday
The toddlers being miserable as they are just there frozen after swimming and julie is alllllll inclusive so she’s getting that drink
Chips and nuggets are breakfast dinner and tea as they are free
Sean getting a flight home the next day as he’s already mortified and too stressed
Loads of fuck the kids reels
Julie’s eyebrows melting off in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

bingobrenda

Her post there about fionn being born with a condition 100% tells me she’s already getting domicillary for him and probably half carers

• Heart

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
Okay lads send prayers. I just realised I'm on same flight as them tomorrow 🙃. Full report will be furnished! In fact I may have a word with the Captain and possibly do a gymondo workout in the aisle!
Trying to decide now if I'll take a day off for this - do you think you could live stream from when you arrive in the airport ?

Now are you definitely on the same flight - there's an Aer Lingus and a Ryanair one tomorrow. It would truly be a momentous day if Aoibhe Devlin was assigned to the Cork base for tomorrow and was dishing out to the chicken and stuffing sandwiches while the twinnies swung out of the overhead bins

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
So handy she got chatting to a nurse at the pool yesterday and Fionn was playing with her kid not a bother. Looked very different last night holding his arm🤔

brandambassador

VIP Member
Drinking from the moment the bags are checked in.
Then a 106 year old air steward who finds a robin trapped onboard.
Shur god help us.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Julie can give out criticism all day long about people (pharmacists, tradesmen etc) but she can't take any at all...even though it's all valid.

• Heart

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Ladies give it time! They are tired now and prob on a comedown after the flight and pints. No doubt there will be a bag of white feathers in the room tomorrow, 17 robins sitting on a sun lounger next to them whilst they drink lanzarote dry, and I’m putting bets on Sean either flying home early or burying one of them alive in the hot sand 😂😂😂 altogether now AHHHHHHH NAHHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
The big deal she’s making about him on stories now is nauseating!! How did she manage to get T-shirts on and off him since Saturday without him screaming in pain and still nothing done about it???!!!
I actually never agreed with posters who said she favoured ER but I’ve seen the light now.

• Heart

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Jesus no sun screen at all on the granny by the looks of it
Is she half pissed jumping around in a bra 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Sick

Onreal

Very bitchy about the woman in the chemist alright. Sure she’s used to being Cork’s VIP. How dare that woman not bow down and have a pic taken shaking her hand whilst Julie bought her canestan 😂

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
And the holiday begins no more cooking.
Julie you barely cook as it is and your whole bloody life is a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Beavana

VIP Member
God knows how many drinks she's had though, so in her head was best to go to reception with him screaming...where's there's blame suppose, prob looking for voucher for another stay. And then she's so upset she left him with her brother.

If that was the girl child - would she be out sunbathing again? Not a chance!
Jesus day 1, he got burnt. Day 2 he fell and hurt himself. 🙈

Keep drinking though 👍

• Heart

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
She basically just admitted she’s the problem when the twins start acting up. See how quickly it was all ok once Sean took over. Sean and her mam are gonna need another holiday after this one. Not even 2 full days there and fionn is burnt and taking falls….

Jenna89

Chatty Member
I’d never forgive myself if I left my son in pain for 2 days like that. Imagine strangers online noticing it before his own family? He’s almost 5 isn’t he? Well able to say “mammy this really hurts” combined with it obviously looking hurt and him not using it the past two days - and she only gets it looked at today? I hate to mam-bash but she should be wholly ashamed of herself. That really is a disgrace. My heart goes out to Fionn. No doubt she’ll be complaining now that this ruined her holiday 🙄

• Heart