Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newuser321

She’s got nobody to blame but herself. She is their primary caregiver and I don’t buy it that she didn’t realise it was broken for two days. Ok you might not know for sure, but there is NO way that child wasn’t in a lot of obvious pain and discomfort the last two days. And that should have been the cue to get him medical attention. She’d be better off staying off social media now - she’s making it far worse.

Reactions: 20

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Wait until she has a proper read here later. We'll all be in for questioning in the garda station on Friday morning and there will be threats of solicitors letters going in all directions 😂😂😂

• Haha

Pourthetearightup

And the comments she made saying he was hysterical in reception and everytime she’d appear he’d get worse, YES BECAUSE HE WANTS YOUR ATTENTION AND COMFORT. I travel alone as a single parent there has been falls and accidents along the way but the carry on of her drinking missing the bus etc just no excuse, there is 3 adults she didn’t have to bundle ER into a taxi on her own and go the hospital. I wouldn’t say there is a screed of travel insurance between them.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
More likely she went out and Sean stayed in. Tbh there are plenty of kids who get burned because people are naive when it comes to the sun. Especially Irish people imo. It can happen and has happened to even the most cautious of parents. It’s her lack of regret that pisses me off. My own kids are very sallow but we have had a couple of occasions where they got some sunburn. One was with a UV top on so I’ve never bought them since. It can happen so easily. Usually a parent feels terrible, is beating themselves up and it never happens again.

marymac19

VIP Member
I find it hard watching her telling Fionn turn around to the camera and to repeat about grandad. I'm sure he was prompted that could stir up emotions for him again. He's so adorable I'd run away with him.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
There has been no element to this holiday that has been suitable for kids or has had kids in mind whatsoever. They only went with the kids club so they could dump them there while they all drink their holes off. Have they even brought them anywhere apart from an Irish pub and bingo? The one attempt to bring Erin anywhere and she missed the bus. They’d have been better off at home with whoever is minding the dog

bingobrenda

Sean is burnt too, getting burned on day 1 for anyone is shite cos that’s gonna be sore for days but I can’t get over the poor child. I really think he is a lovely child but think she treats him so different to the thorn

Didn't she also say on SATURDAY when he fell that you know yourself if we were at home you would just not pay any attention to him screaming... something like that... stupid fuck god forgive me cursing like that

@Alucia you are great with the tech stuff.. can u post her talking on Saturday when it happened when she left the child to go have a drink.. thanks.. if you can xx
Here you go, the poor fella. I had a hairline fracture once and still remember the pain. Absolute neglect to leave him that long

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m worried for Fionn. I hope they keep him in their sights. Imagine if he slipped in the pool he would get into awful difficulty with only one arm. What a shower of embarrassments they have all proven themselves to be.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
It wouldn't bother me, but Julie just wants everything her way, feck any other families who might like to sit at the kiddie pool area for a change, as long as she gets her way.
Always first looking for concert tickets and brags when she gets them etc. Would walk over people to get her own way and has the smug delighted head on her then.
The hotel looks empty
Can’t imagine a big rush to the pool in the morning it’s fucking April not July

It did bother me the year we sat on concrete every day wirh rows and rows of empty sun beds covered in towels for hours.
If I went to a kids pool and there were rows of seats with towels and no people you can be sure I’d move them 😂

• Haha

Antop2020

Chatty Member
She’s got nobody to blame but herself. She is their primary caregiver and I don’t buy it that she didn’t realise it was broken for two days. Ok you might not know for sure, but there is NO way that child wasn’t in a lot of obvious pain and discomfort the last two days. And that should have been the cue to get him medical attention. She’d be better off staying off social media now - she’s making it far worse.
She tells Instagram.minhte by minute of her shitty life but over the past two days had not even said, I'm a bit worried about his arm, I'm. Watching him too see if he's using it, I'm. Debating whether to go doc... She just completely ignored the fact the child's arm was limp and hoped it would go away until she was made aware it was obvious to everybody the poor child was in pain.. Even in. That post this morning about the vibes 🙄 his poor little face he looks like he's rocking to comfort himself

• Sad

Heidi88

VIP Member
Its written there infront of her that under 12 are exempt. What an eejit. Surely once you book the flights you keep checking the rules every now and again to see if they change.

I would love for her not to get in for some reason!

Jesus actually got a fright looking at her stories, what is going on with her face, between the eyes , the brows and the flattened forehead pulled back and her hairline she just looks so different.

She’s only in her early 30’s that Botox is messing up her face terribly already! 😳
That mint green dress is so unflattering. She looks 5 months pregnant in it.

• Haha

twinsplus4

Omfg my lad broke his collar bone coming off a bouncy castle a few years ago I immediately thought he had done damage to his neck the way he was holding himself straight to a and e with him and I was on my own with 3 other kids at the fuckin time, how that poor little fella has slept or anything I don’t know 💔 my heart is broken for him, all three of those adults are a fuckin disgrace 😡 there is simply no excuse 😡

Reactions: 19

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Mother burnt to a crisp! Looks absolutely shocking doing that Tina turner, a fool like her daughter. Probably drunk already

Surthatsit

Chances are she couldn't bring poor child to be checked until his sunburn eased a bit. Child was probably blistered an raw from that.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Julie we know you read here.

Puerto del Carmen has at least 4 options between €40-100 for English speaking doctors. You don’t need any cover to simply attend & check if your kid is ok.