Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she getting something for talking about that coffee place? no sign of #ad or #gifted or anything like that. I doubt she is sharing them out of the goodness of her heart is she?
I was wondering the same, she has mentioned them loads, probably her and her manager up to something.

Reactions: 6
Its written there infront of her that under 12 are exempt. What an eejit. Surely once you book the flights you keep checking the rules every now and again to see if they change.

I would love for her not to get in for some reason!

Jesus actually got a fright looking at her stories, what is going on with her face, between the eyes , the brows and the flattened forehead pulled back and her hairline she just looks so different.

She’s only in her early 30’s that Botox is messing up her face terribly already! 😳
That mint green dress is so unflattering. She looks 5 months pregnant in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
oh my god, just seen the back of the dress in her latest reel, it’s absolutely horrific, looks like it got stuck in her ass crack! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember a while ago she said about Sean buying his own house, I wonder if that happened.. she never talks about “Sean’s” or showed his house.. if he didn’t want her to share it she’d share it anyway

Reactions: 11
Its written there infront of her that under 12 are exempt. What an eejit. Surely once you book the flights you keep checking the rules every now and again to see if they change.

just coming on to say the same she looked pregnant in both dresses no support in the stomach cheap crappy material, defo would not encourage me to purchase at least put on spanx like knickers.....

Reactions: 4
just coming on to say the same she looked pregnant in both dresses no support in the stomach cheap crappy material, defo would not encourage me to purchase at least put on spanx like knickers.....
I would be pulling at the neck.

Reactions: 3

I actually got a fright and thought she was pregnant

Reactions: 3
Similar shape to Julie so I don't mean this as an insult but, Julie does nothing for those dresses and the dresses do nothing for Julie 😒

Reactions: 10
Im half wondering is it just because she had the phone leaning down on something low and the angle was really bad. Not in terms of the dresses but her head she looked pulled altogether with the Botox and the big black eye makeup she gave us all a fright I think!!

Also can someone tell Julie that is not duckegg 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She doesn’t have a bad figure she just needs to size up and get decent knickers

Reactions: 14
This was years ago , in the early 2000s but I had to get a solicitor and my local Garda to sign some form to let me out of the county as I have my dad's second name and he left us when I was 2 , he fucked off to England 🙄 never to be seen again until the day of his funeral. But we had to get a few different forms signed and it felt like it took forever. I was 14 at the time. Maybe it's different now or the worse . Not sure! Edit to say, I wasn't going with my mother , it was my best friends family took me on holiday with them. So that's probably why I had to get those forms signed.

Reactions: 1
Not too sure which is worse between those dresses. They are way too tight. They do nothing for her just draw attention to her tummy. The make up is shocking. It’s aged her about 20 years.

Is there something wrong with the bottom of her two front teeth or just she just always have lipstick on them?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.