Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fionn and the thorn don’t need recovery certs or pcr tests as they are under 12 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I’ve a different surname to my children I’ve traveled plenty of times alone with them, I just bring their birth certs with me in case it’s queried but it never has. I’ve certainly never gone to a solicitor to get any approval, she’s such a drama queen!
But they've been out if the country before..how did she manage last time 🙄 mind boggling

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cabin crew for years and colleagues have brought their kids with diff surnames abroad You do not need anything from a solicitor for the kids surname ffs 😩 Jesus Christ tonight 🙄 why make tit up?

Reactions: 19
Why is she leaving it all to the last minute as per usual to get sorted? You don't work you lazy cow.

Reactions: 7
Absolute bullshit... have a different surname to mine and have never ever been asked for anything when leaving the country which I've done approx. 9 times in the past 10 years.
Does she think she’s the only woman in the world to have kids with a different surname?… 1000’s of kids pass through the airport with different names, I know a person who has kids from 3 different fellas, none have her surname and she’s never had a problem once she brought each of their birth certs with them..

Reactions: 9
Does she think she’s the only woman in the world to have kids with a different surname?… 1000’s of kids pass through the airport with different names, I know a person who has kids from 3 different fellas, none have her surname and she’s never had a problem once she brought each of their birth certs with them..
I thought all that was sorted last year when she was over sharing her business as usual and told how she was going to see her solicitor and the childrens fathers gave her written permission to change names etc through his solicitor.

Reactions: 10
The mind boggles doesn’t it? Like she knows it’s not the case that you need solicitor approval to travel with your kids cos they have different surnames. But still talks away about it as if no one would catch her out. Making up tit for content. If it’s a slow day just have a slow day you absolute gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she trying to say the twins have different surnames? As in the boys surname is different to the girls?? Or did I get that part wrong?

Reactions: 3
Is she trying to say the twins have different surnames? As in the boys surname is different to the girls?? Or did I get that part wrong?
They have a different surname to her. She is Haynes and the twins have their Dad's surname

Reactions: 5
No the Twins are Mcginn and Julie and Sean and the mother are Haynes.

Reactions: 2
Fionn and the thorn don’t need recovery certs or pcr tests as they are under 12 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I’ve a different surname to my children I’ve traveled plenty of times alone with them, I just bring their birth certs with me in case it’s queried but it never has. I’ve certainly never gone to a solicitor to get any approval, she’s such a drama queen!
My daughter (now 20 ) has a different surname also, and have always travelled with her with no hassle.

Cabin crew for years and colleagues have brought their kids with diff surnames abroad You do not need anything from a solicitor for the kids surname ffs 😩 Jesus Christ tonight 🙄 why make tit up?
Is that you in disguise Aibhe ✈ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought all that was sorted last year when she was over sharing her business as usual and told how she was going to see her solicitor and the childrens fathers gave her written permission to change names etc through his solicitor.
Exactly she's such a bullshitter.

Reactions: 3
I do know that I had to get a commissioner of oaths to sign forms with the father present to get a new passport but other than that DRIVE IT ON JULESSSS!!

Reactions: 2
It's to get attention poor single mum of toddler tiwns

Reactions: 5
Is she getting something for talking about that coffee place? no sign of #ad or #gifted or anything like that. I doubt she is sharing them out of the goodness of her heart is she?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.