Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s paid for using glasses on kids who don’t need then the company paying her should be made answerable as it’s false pretences
that’s the same with any of her ads though. She only wearing the glasses as filmed all the ads in one go.Doesnt use the hair thing as had go to get it waxed didn’t she? And everything else she advertises and doesn’t actually use any of them.

I keep reporting lots of her stuff as no ad/ sp, etc (do it as scam/ false - think someone said good way to do it?) Just wondering does she know that gets reported or is it pointless anyone know? Love her to get her comeuppance about her laziness for it and the complete lies of her advertising

Reactions: 3
Why does she feel the need to list the activities every Saturday?? Half the time she’s not even there🙄

Reactions: 12
Soup/Soap really! Fuming that she's stuck at home for a change. Liardy witch.

Reactions: 2
Genuine question what’s wrong with that? Buck is another term for lad isn’t it? My dad used to call my brother his buck
Dunno if it depends on where your from but from my point of view it’s like saying “my hunk” or basically “my good looking boyfriend”

Dunno if it depends on where your from but from my point of view it’s like saying “my hunk” or basically “my good looking boyfriend”
Ah right. To me it’s like my young lad or my buckeen. Either way I wouldn’t hold it against her because I’d say she hasn’t a clue of the terminology

Her post there about fionn being born with a condition 100% tells me she’s already getting domicillary for him and probably half carers
Definitely is getting Domiciliary & carers for Fionn, I’m always saying it here that she’s always flushed on DC day. I know she said it ages ago about Fionn having some sort of issues with muscle and his feet or something plus his asthmatic and I’d say she hasn’t being clear on the full extent of his issues and why he attends CUH. She’s probably getting the €1800 carers respite allowance then every summer.

Here booking my seat for the bleeping holidays from hell! Taking bets
Julie and mam are taking shots before takeoff
Julie and mam are drunk on the plane
Children running around like animals in the plane
Sean being literally used as a butler, the kids father, a full time lifeguard, full time nanny to Julie and the mam,
Julie saying onreaallllllllll about every single thing she does on the holiday from the food to the pool to the bleeping sand!
julie and mam drunk by the pool all day everyday
The toddlers being miserable as they are just there frozen after swimming and julie is alllllll inclusive so she’s getting that drink
Chips and nuggets are breakfast dinner and tea as they are free
Sean getting a flight home the next day as he’s already mortified and too stressed
Loads of duck the kids reels
Julie’s eyebrows melting off in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's going on with the Wix and Wax thing??? She hasnt mentioned it except once when it launched. Shes on there sharing a different brand of candle now that she was gifted. Id say the only paid her once and that was it. Weirdest thing ever!

Reactions: 10
I think so too she was paid regardless of sales, hence not much of a push
Wouldnt you think as she was putting her name to it regardless of how she was getting paid she’d take some pride in it.. the same one wouldn’t know what the word meant but she could’ve made more of an effort! Saying that it’s the stuff for the company and any other company that works for her she’ll rub her arse to the job

Reactions: 7
I'd say the glasses place copped on, and told her she has to wear them "x" amount of times for her to get paid/get paid extra

Soup/Soap really! Fuming that she's stuck at home for a change. Liardy witch.
Is Sean going on the holiday ? Jesus he’s odd, no friends and the only company he has is his mother and sister at his age.

Young wan always acting up for the camara.
I had visions of the coffee spilling over them.
But su r it could of been cold just acting for the gram

Reactions: 4
Young wan always acting up for the camara.
I had visions of the coffee spilling over them.
But su r it could of been cold just acting for the gram
And getting the to make it for "Happy Mother's day" instead of just for Mother's Day. She comes across so dim at times.

• Haha
How could you be comfortable with your underwear pulled up that high like ouch and not freezing and also it just looks horrific !! Wear what you want but like this is just a hideous outfit and not hygienic 🤣
I thought it was Julie till I clicked in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How could you be comfortable with your underwear pulled up that high like ouch and not freezing and also it just looks horrific !! Wear what you want but like this is just a hideous outfit and not hygienic 🤣
What the actual duck?!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.