Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there something wrong with the bottom of her two front teeth or just she just always have lipstick on them?
Iv been wondering this myself! I think they’re badly stained but she’s so filtered all the time it’s hard to tell

Reactions: 1
Is she getting something for talking about that coffee place? no sign of #ad or #gifted or anything like that. I doubt she is sharing them out of the goodness of her heart is she?
Doing Night feeds here hence posting so early 🥱 I personally think sweet king are going into a collab with them, I can’t remember where I seen it but there was defo a pic posted of a box of cakes and a packet of jellies and saying something like watch this space, either way she is defo getting paid for if she should also advertise that Lab 82 is closed half of the week 🙄

Reactions: 6
This was years ago , in the early 2000s but I had to get a solicitor and my local Garda to sign some form to let me out of the county as I have my dad's second name and he left us when I was 2 , he fucked off to England 🙄 never to be seen again until the day of his funeral. But we had to get a few different forms signed and it felt like it took forever. I was 14 at the time. Maybe it's different now or the worse . Not sure! Edit to say, I wasn't going with my mother , it was my best friends family took me on holiday with them. So that's probably why I had to get those forms signed.
That’s probably why alright. No extra forms needed any time I’ve brought my Twinnies (🤢🤣) away. I always bring a copy of their birth certs just in case and have never been asked.

Reactions: 5
I do know that I had to get a commissioner of oaths to sign forms with the father present to get a new passport but other than that DRIVE IT ON JULESSSS!!
Everytime I renew my daughters passport I have to get a commissioner of oaths to sign a form and birth cert to confirm her biological father is not in her life... And It's just my name on the birth cert.

Reactions: 4
This was years ago , in the early 2000s but I had to get a solicitor and my local Garda to sign some form to let me out of the county as I have my dad's second name and he left us when I was 2 , he fucked off to England 🙄 never to be seen again until the day of his funeral. But we had to get a few different forms signed and it felt like it took forever. I was 14 at the time. Maybe it's different now or the worse . Not sure! Edit to say, I wasn't going with my mother , it was my best friends family took me on holiday with them. So that's probably why I had to get those forms signed.
That was likely to get you a passport. Julie already has passports for the kids.

Reactions: 2
Its all for content. You need documents to back up passport applications if a parent isn't in the picture to sign the passport and rightly so. But once you have the passport thats it.

Reactions: 4
Its all for content. You need documents to back up passport applications if a parent isn't in the picture to sign the passport and rightly so. But once you have the passport thats it.
Would you need those documents again or something signed by a, commisoner of oaths for a renewal? When we are getting the kids passports renewed we both have to be witnessed signing the form by a guard or someone else on the list they give who can be witnesses and we are married

Would you need those documents again or something signed by a, commisoner of oaths for a renewal? When we are getting the kids passports renewed we both have to be witnessed signing the form by a guard or someone else on the list they give who can be witnesses and we are married
Im editing because I dont think my post made sense. Yes you still need a witness signature. We got the teacher across the road to sign it. We did the renewal on line and then you only have to post the witness part. When your tracking the passport application it will let you know when they have received the posted documents. I assume you would both need to be present at the guarda station if that was who was going to witness for you. But if you know a teacher or a guard they can do it for you.

Reactions: 1
How does her brow lady let her leave with them yokes.. can’t believe she thinks they look anyway decent at all 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There isn't much you can do with her brows. It's the bad botox that has them up in her hairline in those awful arches. They are quite thin at the ends too. She needs to let them grow and lay off the botox so they can go back into their original position

• Haha
Does anyone know if the mother drives a white 141 Merc? I think I saw her speeding towards Carrigaline earlier, looked like the blonde hag but I was thinking her car would be newer than a 141

Lab82 has just lost a good customer in me! I think they have the best coffee around and I usually get a treat too and then perhaps once a week breakfast there, I won’t go again after seeing her promote the place, it went from trendy to trash in seconds in my eyes

Last edited:
Julie lying about the gymondo app, it's pre recorded, her eyebrows different and her earings are different, she is such a con artist 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why would you pay for gymondo when there are thousands of free work out videos on YouTube. You'd have to be a bit mad in the head. And I'd swear poor Fionn only had his hair cut 3 or 4 weeks ago

Reactions: 25
Mejoolies eyelids are fluttering at 100 miles an hour as she lies through her teeth about using the gymondo app, sooooo funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I.CAN'T.COPE !!! Nah, nah, gone....game over 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she getting his hair cut so much when he hates it? I don’t understand it. Let it grow a bit he doesn’t need a skinhead cut all the time.

Reactions: 12
Julie the girls mother’s knows what goes on in your house.. half the feckin country does because you sell yourself for a few jellies and a free tan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.