Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could you be comfortable with your underwear pulled up that high like ouch and not freezing and also it just looks horrific !! Wear what you want but like this is just a hideous outfit and not hygienic 🤣
Thats a walking yeast infection

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mother of Jaysus, tell me that’s not his mother 😂😂 I don’t follow him but am hoping that’s not a ‘happy mothers day’ post

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe she had the thong on back to front or something 😂 got sore just looking at it! Don’t tell me that’s how cork wans are dressing going out these days 🙈 #imnotasoldasthatsounds

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest reel she says the credit union has a “warrant out for her arrest”

How when she was approved for the car loan only a couple of weeks ago? Attention seeking! 🙄

Reactions: 7

How when she was approved for the car loan only a couple of weeks ago? Attention seeking! 🙄
And the same credit union stood and posed for a picture with her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so busy, haven't forgotten to announce the winner.

"Just going to take off my make up and eh, do that thing then"

Think that's fairly word for word? But enough time to do a stupid reel video thing - cos she drank at least that one bottle of wine

• Haha
Reactions: 3

She must spend hours every day making reels. Is TikTok her job?🤣

Reactions: 4
How could you be comfortable with your underwear pulled up that high like ouch and not freezing and also it just looks horrific !! Wear what you want but like this is just a hideous outfit and not hygienic 🤣
Very classy and elegant 😉, eyes on that girl for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 1
So the drama begins 🙄.. why was it never an issue with their names when they went away before ? Now it's a big issue for her . We did expect some dramatics tho

Reactions: 12
Fionn and the thorn don’t need recovery certs or pcr tests as they are under 12 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I’ve a different surname to my children I’ve traveled plenty of times alone with them, I just bring their birth certs with me in case it’s queried but it never has. I’ve certainly never gone to a solicitor to get any approval, she’s such a drama queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So the drama begins 🙄.. why was it never an issue with their names when they went away before ? Now it's a big issue for her . We did expect some dramatics tho
Absolute bullshit... have a different surname to mine and have never ever been asked for anything when leaving the country which I've done approx. 9 times in the past 10 years.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.