Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I ever get home from a holiday which has been a long time I go into the foetal position rocking for 2 weeks trying to figure out how in earth my kids who act Reasonably normal when at home turned into absolute animals who would throw tit at you and hiss if you looked wrong at them on the holiday! We went on many a sun holiday and it was a meal , crazy golf or whatever arcade shite, kids night and a drink in the room. Never had a drink by day. Off to the bleeping water parks, the wildlife parks and anything else the bastards wanted 😂😂😂 but they were always our top priority. No matter what we did we were the worst parents to them ever so you can’t win. But I swear getting dolled up and going up to the town instead of the kids activities is low and what is Paula smoking!! Looks like she stuck her hand in a socket

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Playa Blanca is going to be waaaaayyyyy too quiet for her. I don’t think she’ll find the type of bar that would suit her tribe

Reactions: 6
They'd have been better off up in PDC, we love PB and it is not for the likes of Julie and her cohort

Reactions: 4
Ditto re the sunburn.I'm 44 and got a sizzling 35 years ago I'll never forget.I've four kids and May to Sept I am absolutely fanatic about sunscreen.Factor 50(Aldi!)head to toe before you get dressed to let it soak in.Constantly conscious all day of watching them and reapplying.We even weirdly watched a film 2 to 4 last year when it was 30+ degrees a few times.I would be devastated to see one of them burned and in pain on my watch

Reactions: 7
When I ever get home from a holiday which has been a long time I go into the foetal position rocking for 2 weeks trying to figure out how in earth my kids who act Reasonably normal when at home turned into absolute animals who would throw tit at you and hiss if you looked wrong at them on the holiday! We went on many a sun holiday and it was a meal , crazy golf or whatever arcade shite, kids night and a drink in the room. Never had a drink by day. Off to the bleeping water parks, the wildlife parks and anything else the bastards wanted 😂😂😂 but they were always our top priority. No matter what we did we were the worst parents to them ever so you can’t win. But I swear getting dolled up and going up to the town instead of the kids activities is low and what is Paula smoking!! Looks like she stuck her hand in a socket
The bastards 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Too tight to pay for sunscreen, it’s more expensive on the island than at home
You are probably right, those children have so much #gifted things but she is so mean with the basics. They have cheap shoes, carseats and now it seems that Julie would rather expose them to cancer than buy sunscreen and uv suits like any responsible parent would.
I find it hard to fathom that she was ever in Australia, when I lived in Sydney it was drilled in to you about the importance of sunscreen!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ah they're in their normal habitat now, poor single broke mam spent fortune on all inclusive but now gone out to town to a pub "for the kids" 🙄

Imagine her inside the chemist? Shouting and speaking (down) slowly and loud in her fake cork accent giving your one attitude.
Pharmacists in Spain, etc speak better English than you Julie - just don't be an arrogant b*tch

Reactions: 14
When it comes to those in the retail/service industry Julie always speaks so poorly of people. I say she expects everyone to fawn over her.

Probably trying to get something for the sunburn and giving out even though its her fault.

Reactions: 10
I wonder was it just food and soft drinks in the all inclusive

Will there be a drunken 🥴 post later or will she pretend they went home early (ish) and didn’t stay up singing ballads all night with the kids in a Irish bar

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Mangled orange dress matched with patchy ronseal legs.. whoever took that picture is no real friend/family member of hers that they didn't say ur dress is a mass of wrinkles or ur tan is awful

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mangled orange dress matched with patchy ronseal legs.. whoever took that picture is no real friend/family member of hers that they didn't say ur dress is a mass of wrinkles or ur tan is awful
Sure the dress was mangled up in a suitcase since Thursday 😂 no wonder it’s creased to bits! If she hung it in the large wardrobes the creases would come out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In her video before she went out and her walking she had a pink round neck dress on 👀 she should have kept it on instead of the creased orange dress

Reactions: 1
Her left foot and knee look manky dirty 🤢

The entire tan is just awful and so patchy!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.