Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate those people.
It wouldn't bother me, but Julie just wants everything her way, feck any other families who might like to sit at the kiddie pool area for a change, as long as she gets her way.
Always first looking for concert tickets and brags when she gets them etc. Would walk over people to get her own way and has the smug delighted head on her then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They got sunburnt last year too and she used filters on them to try and cover it , no excuse for it

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Years ago my little brother got sunburned on holidays and he was lashed in suncream, had a hat and all the uv gear and I’ll never forget my mam roared crying blaming herself for it, where as your one says “boys will be boys” she’s unbelievable 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’d say they’re the type of family to not use a screed of cream. The mam will be lashing on the carrot oil to try and scald

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd say been dull and overcast not a screed of cream hence all burning idiots.

Reactions: 4
It wouldn't bother me, but Julie just wants everything her way, feck any other families who might like to sit at the kiddie pool area for a change, as long as she gets her way.
Always first looking for concert tickets and brags when she gets them etc. Would walk over people to get her own way and has the smug delighted head on her then.
It did bother me the year we sat on concrete every day wirh rows and rows of empty sun beds covered in towels for hours.

Reactions: 9
Never heard the word screed before and just saw it twice in a row 😂🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She obvs went on hols too early for the sun cream pr packs, or maybe she’s highlighting the fact the poor wee fella got burnt to make sure she gets free cream for the summer 😖😖 either way she is a dope!

Reactions: 4
The hotel looks empty
Can’t imagine a big rush to the pool in the morning it’s bleeping April not July

It did bother me the year we sat on concrete every day wirh rows and rows of empty sun beds covered in towels for hours.
If I went to a kids pool and there were rows of seats with towels and no people you can be sure I’d move them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m nearly sure lanzarote hotels don’t allow the towels on loungers. If no one’s sitting on them then they remove the towels so others can use them. Happened where I stayed. Also if it’s cloudy and windy over there - you can be sure the wind will give you sun burn. Weird but true.

So the child took a fall and she went to reception with him for 20 minutes (is that what she said ) why not go to the room and comfort him by your self
So she would have told him to cop on if they were at home 🤷‍♀️
So Sean to the rescue while Julie gets a large drink and her mother also goes to reception to check on Sean and Fiona

wtf 😳 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The child fell so she went for a large drink and let Sean deal with it
Did she say she brought the child screaming and crying to reception for twenty minutes 🤯🤯 probably going to document it all for a claim if she needs to but she did say he was fine

Reactions: 9
God knows how many drinks she's had though, so in her head was best to go to reception with him screaming...where's there's blame suppose, prob looking for voucher for another stay. And then she's so upset she left him with her brother.

If that was the girl child - would she be out sunbathing again? Not a chance!
Jesus day 1, he got burnt. Day 2 he fell and hurt himself. 🙈

Keep drinking though 👍

• Heart
She basically just admitted she’s the problem when the twins start acting up. See how quickly it was all ok once Sean took over. Sean and her mam are gonna need another holiday after this one. Not even 2 full days there and fionn is burnt and taking falls….

So the child took a fall and she went to reception with him for 20 minutes (is that what she said ) why not go to the room and comfort him by your self
So she would have told him to cop on if they were at home 🤷‍♀️
So Sean to the rescue while Julie gets a large drink and her mother also goes to reception to check on Sean and Fiona

wtf 😳 😵💫😵💫
24 hours, three adults to mind two kids and there’s an accident 🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.