Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last story of the entertainment at the pool. She’s there on her own. No Sean, mam or kids. Do we think they all got sick of her and went off somewhere 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s clearly not all happy family’s
The mother Sean and herself constantly look fuming

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t kids give you such a fright - you’d need to sit at the pool alone with a big drink 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine her and Fionn wailing at reception for 20 minutes!!! Jesus wept!!

Reactions: 6
Young kids are such hard work on holidays. It’s not the same as chilling at home or down at the mobile home where you can let them have that bit more freedom and have the trust of others to help keep an eye on them. Every time I go away with mine I come back in need of being sectioned and swear I’ll never do it again. Lovely memories in time but it does wither you when you’ve small ones. Imo they either needed to go on a drinking holiday just themselves or park all that and make it special for the kids. The two don’t mesh well together unless it’s a few drinks in the eve when kids are in bed. I don’t think they’re cut out for it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have to say fair play to the Mam and Sean for going. Not a chance I’d be heading off to help look after someone else’s kids when my own no longer need minding

Reactions: 8
We always brought our kids on holidays, but resigned ourselves to the fact it was their holiday! Always needed a rest after bringing them away, but that's life and those days will be gone as quick. I'd say Julie thought she'd have a holiday like her childless weekends.
Did I see that white jumper on the mam again this morning? Fair enough, you minimise clothes for the case, but don't post it ffs!
Those kids are filtered so much, they are regular white skinned kids and ER has dirty blonde hair, not like what she filters them to be. If you can see burn through a filter then they're well burned. Julie be showing us later in the week how brown they are, it was the same last year after they got scorched.

Reactions: 16
Jesus no sun screen at all on the granny by the looks of it
Is she half pissed jumping around in a bra 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Mother burnt to a crisp! Looks absolutely shocking doing that Tina turner, a fool like her daughter. Probably drunk already

Reactions: 19
Jesus no sun screen at all on the granny by the looks of it
Is she half pissed jumping around in a bra 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Whats the white patch on her boob inside her bra?
She is like a lobster. Skin cancer is no joke, they are all crazy.

Reactions: 18
Oh they're going to go into the town for the kids, ya of course. 🙄 They wouldn't want to be in a family fun environment, no they want to be in a pub with loads of locked adults. Sure

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've an awful fear of sunburn as I got scalded as a child, my aunty brought me to the beach one summer and didnt put sunscreen on me and I'll never forget the pain even my feet were scalded so now I'm an absolute freak with my child the minute the sun comes through the clouds I'm packing the cream on and re apply every hour and thats here in Ireland, id be even worse in lanza 🙈 I was fuming when she came on and said fionn was "Red" not raw but "red" as she called it I.e bleeping burned Julie!!!!! No need for it whatsoever

Reactions: 10
Omg Yea the mother is scalded …
I knew a beautiful girl that died of sun cancer at 34, so sad, unbelievable & she never even went on a sun holiday, she had gorgeous young kids at the time - I don’t think the Haynes have a bottle of sun screen between them - shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.