Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She refers to her children so weirdly, what sort of thing is that to say about your little girl.

Reactions: 10
The mam looks like she got very pink today, she could have taken some suncream in the suitcase with her we always bring a good few bottles with us when going

Reactions: 2
So Julie is not really wearing the wrinkled outfit and awful shoes she has posted tonight. She has probably done a fashion show today while poor fionn was so distressed with his sunburn and falling over!

Reactions: 8
I think it’s an Irish thing that to go out and get scalded and think it will turn to tan 😩😩😩

Reactions: 7
She didn't say or show any cut etc just said he took a fall, she was going to bring him to the local hospital but decided to go for a large drink instead 🙈
he could of have had a fall into the pool 🙉 hopefully not

I wonder was it just food and soft drinks in the all inclusive

Will there be a drunken 🥴 post later or will she pretend they went home early (ish) and didn’t stay up singing ballads all night with the kids in a Irish bar
You could be onto something about the all inclusive, prob just soft drinks and maybe house wine or something 🤷 would explain then heading off into town - and very quiet posting wise.
Some state last night/this morning. Wonder was Sean sent home to put the kids to bed while the other 2 got demented

Reactions: 7
Is
You could be onto something about the all inclusive, prob just soft drinks and maybe house wine or something 🤷 would explain then heading off into town - and very quiet posting wise.
Some state last night/this morning. Wonder was Sean sent home to put the kids to bed while the other 2 got demented
Isn't it usually crappy local wine and beer?

Reactions: 5
Never did it but I'm guessing so. They prob thought be any alcohol they want, and would make sense that they left the place so early into the holiday

Very odd they went into town. Any AI (in lots places)we've done is all types of alcohol and its grand, although some people only want branded stuff 🙄 and go mad when it's San Miguel etc only want their usual drink whereas my OH was happy with beer, but then again we'd not be hammered or looking to get locked day and night.

Reactions: 3
Never did it but I'm guessing so. They prob thought be any alcohol they want, and would make sense that they left the place so early into the holiday
To be honest I'd say they'd drink Aldi vinegar from a welly!! I would say the resort is too quiet for them so they moved somewhere more raucous.She is getting some fire on her Tictok for her comment three grand "Is for f***king nothin".She said she had 2.6 years to save €600???? Freudian slip? What about the other €1200 for her little babies?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All inclusive will most likely be local alcohol only. Handful of times it’s been imported stuff in my own experience.

Reactions: 1
I think they have local beers and liquors in the all inclusive. The mammy was drunk as a skunk when she was doing her dancing in the afternoon!

Reactions: 5
I would normally budget 3k for our family holiday but that would be for 2 weeks and we wouldn't do all inclusive.
3k for 1 week in March is pretty pricey. But then this one doesn't value money because she doesn't work hard for it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.