Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tic Toc I think you may need to head down to Playa Blanca and do a welfare check.
Bring Solpadeine, lucozade and brekkie rolls just to be sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww the mother looks deranged in those stories, the hack of her like 🙈 prancing around.
Poor Fionn lads, wouldn’t he break your heart? And Irelands Thorn in her natural habitat (on a dirty pub floor)
Julie you’re a skank and it’s as simple as that.
Please mind your children ffs, and put a bitta sunscreen on them, ya numpty!

Reactions: 11
Some holiday for the kids, isn't it? Same family members, drinking to paralytic status while kids watch on, and sit on a dirty pub floor...just in a different country.
It's pathetic.
How on earth do companies give her work?

Reactions: 17
They couldn't give 2 f##ks. Paula has had a mighty year since her husband died. Julie hasn't an iota how to rear the children. Sean is in the background as a replacement father to them. I'd say he's afraid to leave the twins with the other two on the session day and night. They treat him like tit

• Heart
That video of Paula… I’ve no words, I’m absolutely mortified. She’s so classless. She looks out if her box on gear

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fionn really doesn’t seem to be enjoying the holiday. He’d break your heart. Nothing out if any of them since last night.. you’d hope they got home ok. Not for their sakes but for the kids. They deserve better. The three of them seem to be making it their mission to get absolutely stotious drunk while minding two small kids

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The amount of disposable income she has.The hair would have been at least a hundred Euro.Big meal out before the holiday.Matching outfits.She will have no fingertips left at the rate she is tagging Dunnes,Penneys etc!! This on the back of the Belfast,Dublin & Kilkenny sesh and a new car!!! And I can guarantee you she won't be back a wet week until she is off jaunting again.
She is raking it in off Insta and as much as I would like to see her get a massive kick up the h**e she won't because there will be enough of her type out there who love the Sweet King table centerpieces,let their kids get sunburned,openly witch about the babydaddy(NOT undeserved),see nothing wrong with over drinking around the kids,spare the soap etc to keep her engagement up and the ads coming.
She is late to the pool today up in the room doing her Gymondo..

• Haha
It just goes to show how all inclusives are pretty much a guaranteed waste of money when you’ve an itch in your box to eat and drink elsewhere after two days

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Puerto del Carmen would have been much better for them seeming as their mixed interests are alcohol and keeping the Twinies busy. This ‘all inclusive’ greed makes me laugh. All for the sake of drink! Have we seen as much as a boiled egg or pizza slice from the buffet ??

Reactions: 12
She's delighted this morning now, off our for stroll with the daughter and doesn't have to spend time with her son - happy days for poor Julie.

Think all inclusive would be cheaper if only allowed few drinks a day? They must be sickened 😂

Reactions: 6
That video of Paula… I’ve no words, I’m absolutely mortified. She’s so classless. She looks out if her box on gear
Agree with all above but it’s easy now to see what side of the family she comes from. Rough out

Reactions: 7
Where is Fionn and the mam no word on them why leave Fionn like? She really hates that boy

Reactions: 3
Yeah she didn’t have much of him in full view on her stories. Back shots and him behind those drinks with the umbrellas etc hanging out of them. And this one of him behind her drink. To be honest he looks unwell/down to me.
F47778E0-1E7C-42F6-A2C8-8C23F241D243.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.