Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More likely she went out and Sean stayed in. Tbh there are plenty of kids who get burned because people are naive when it comes to the sun. Especially Irish people imo. It can happen and has happened to even the most cautious of parents. It’s her lack of regret that pisses me off. My own kids are very sallow but we have had a couple of occasions where they got some sunburn. One was with a UV top on so I’ve never bought them since. It can happen so easily. Usually a parent feels terrible, is beating themselves up and it never happens again.

Reactions: 20
More likely she went out and Sean stayed in. Tbh there are plenty of kids who get burned because people are naive when it comes to the sun. Especially Irish people imo. It can happen and has happened to even the most cautious of parents. It’s her lack of regret that pisses me off. My own kids are very sallow but we have had a couple of occasions where they got some sunburn. One was with a UV top on so I’ve never bought them since. It can happen so easily. Usually a parent feels terrible, is beating themselves up and it never happens again.
And there was 3 adults there.. mam..granny and uncle... but fionn still got burnt .. it does happen of course ...but julie isn't a responsible mam let's face it.. poor fionn 😭

Reactions: 11
Rolling her eyes, it’s an inconvenience that he got sun burnt!! Poor kid, why didn’t she have a uv top on both of them?

Reactions: 9
Why the duck would you even post the child got sun burned surely she would know the back lash it would get here
She hasn’t a bleeping clue
And I would suggest she buys some p20 or something on them lines that doesn’t need to be put on as much as other creams because clearly she is not capable of remembering especially on the first day

We have a white butterfly 🦋 🙉
In fairness I think the holiday is very sad and hard on the family without the dad and grandad
You can see it on there faces it can be emotional the Mam looks lost
What matching outfits do you think she bought for this holiday snap

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Looks like Sean got a bit of sunburn also yesterday. I’d say Julie was more annoyed at having to leave the bar last night and bring fíonn up to bed. Poor pet was bored I’d say

Reactions: 13
Why the duck would you even post the child got sun burned surely she would know the back lash it would get here
She hasn’t a bleeping clue
And I would suggest she buys some p20 or something on them lines that doesn’t need to be put on as much as other creams because clearly she is not capable of remembering especially on the first day

We have a white butterfly 🦋 🙉
In fairness I think the holiday is very sad and hard on the family without the dad and grandad
You can see it on there faces it can be emotional the Mam looks lost
What matching outfits do you think she bought for this holiday snap
Ffs the butterfly 🙄 Of course it’s hard on them with the grandad gone. I lost my fiancé and twins Dad when they were babies and the odd time they mention something about him we chat and make sure they know they can always be happy or sad about it. But when I see her getting Fionn to say stuff for the camera to do with his grandad it makes me so sad for him that her content is more important than putting her arm around him and looking out the window and talking about his grandad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sean is burnt too, getting burned on day 1 for anyone is shite cos that’s gonna be sore for days but I can’t get over the poor child. I really think he is a lovely child but think she treats him so different to the thorn

Reactions: 20
They got burned when it was dull I’d say the UV rays there are just as strong over-cast, Julie still has not washed the tan 🤢 sweet jesus

Reactions: 4
Of course Julie is 'that person' that puts the towels on the loungers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guarantee you they think as the sun wasnt out that they wouldnt get sun burn! Eejits the lot of them.

Reactions: 5
It's all a bit Prai di Luis isn't it....the child sunburnt is inconveniencing her...
Yesterday it was the kids club door being open and they can swan in and out as they please...

Stay tuned to tonight's installment of the adults at dinner taking turns to check on the twins!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’d say if she had put sun cream on them we would have been subjected to a story about it.
Most definitely, and prior to going if sunscreen even crossed her mind she would have been asking for recommendations for content an possibly even a freebie

Reactions: 3
It's all a bit Prai di Luis isn't it....the child sunburnt is inconveniencing her...
Yesterday it was the kids club door being open and they can swan in and out as they please...

Stay tuned to tonight's installment of the adults at dinner taking turns to check on the twins!
Praia da Luz?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.