TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the crown of her head. No way would she have that height without back combing it so in my mind itā€™s a mat
2A516722-4336-492A-AC1F-E1B862E2507F.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Look at the crown of her head. No way would she have that height without back combing it so in my mind itā€™s a mat
View attachment 885773
Look the where the plait starts in her new video of er u can see the big clump of knot the only way to remove that is work at it not plait it and pretend itā€™s not there Jesus sheā€™s a disgrace id my niece last week for a few days and brushes her hair in the morning, after crĆØche cos I changed her cloths, and goin to bed after her bath I donā€™t even have a girl and I new this very similar age to the twins only a couple of months younger she cried gettin it done cos she hates it but it was done properly

Reactions: 5
You can see the Matt before the plait starts.
Sneaky cow trying to make it look like she has it sorted and in a nice plait but only shows the plait show us the rest Julie.. prove us wrong.. show us you took the time and patience and that you took care of your daughters matted hair.. itā€™s not like you had much else to be at today.. they werenā€™t at school, you donā€™t have a job and your house is a dump so you obviously werenā€™t cleaning that..

When this snap started I was like, oh my god she actually took the time to do Erinā€™s hair and sort it out. Nope the knot is there to seeā€¦ no hiding it cos itā€™s so bad. Why leave your poor child like that. Itā€™s actually disgraceful at this stage. Iā€™d even offer to do it myself at this stage. If thatā€™s left for much longer only thing to do is cut off all her hair. And because itā€™s so high up itā€™ll be so short.

9B773E30-AC0D-4933-8BF2-46D408E706FF.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Can't believe she shares and reshares that reel.....she looks horrific, hair greased to her head, I can only imagine the state of the extension bonds in her head....if she's not washed by tomorrow that's literally almost a week.

Is she trying to show tattle up by acting on the title the fact it mentions dirty hair? Because serious if she's trying to troll the "Karen's" by neglecting her personal hygiene someone really needs to step in and tell her to take a break.....it's just not right!

Reactions: 3
Why is she showing us that the poor child's hair is still matted? They did not go to pre school today so surely she tried her best to get the mats out? Oh no this is Julie, she let the child suffer while she made Tik toks that she will be ashamed of when she realises how dirty and greasy she looks in them and then tied the poor child's hair up as tight as she can so she can bring the children to a shop and get 'content' from them.
I think her mammy is as entrenched in the drinking lifestyle as Julie is so hopefully Sean or their papas family will intervene and help those poor children!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She said she was going to order stuff online for the tangle so it might be next week again they come :(

Right Julie, head to a bloody chemist and buy a comb and some detangler spray. And sit the bloody hell down and work from the bottom of her hair up - itā€™ll take an age but you can actually do it yourself. No fancy shite ordered online will magically make it better.

this is a comb - if your confused, and stop using that shite brush you keep waving around.
2E6E458E-5A24-4E24-AF7D-53B86F9D60E7.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Is the knot still in the hair? This is ridiculous!
I would go down to Cork and do it myself (Julie can't be in the same room as me though )

• Haha
She said she was going to order stuff online for the tangle so it might be next week again they come :(
She also said that she has tried every spray and oil out there, i think she said something like ā€œyou name it Iā€™ve tried itā€ sheā€™s such a lying witch itā€™s hard to believe anything she says!

It is obvious Julie is not interested in getting this mat from poor Erin's hair. She has left it to her mother, 2 hairdressers but yet the mat remains!
Surely she would have spent today calling around hairdressers to get a spray and brush?
No, neglectful Julie does Tik toks and films her children recreating a Tik tok sound in a supermarket.
Those poor children with a waster like her! Cus a sob story from Julie about how she has been trying for the past 33 hours straight without a break and if she just had a man he could wave a magic wand and clear the mats caused by neglect from Erin's hair!

Aldi condition spray, a comb .lots of patience... worked for my son after letting it get like a dreadlock.. his choice.. he's a young adult... but then was like 'maaaaaaaaa helppppp get this out please ' šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she deleted her pages or deleted lots of people as I canā€™t find her or the pages I did find seem to be private

Reactions: 1
Oh the comments on her tik tok šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ she thinks sheā€™s so funny with her responsesšŸ™„
BD1736F2-96D5-4C82-BBA2-921BA2AAE09B.jpeg
DCB985F4-6F80-4BAC-85DF-4A707CCF0AD7.jpeg

BREAKING NEWS :SHE HAS HAD A SHOWER, I REPEAT SHE HAS HAD A SHOWER!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she kept them off school and spent the day working on ER's hair you'd say fair enough, but its clear she didn't. I wonder will they go in for the rest of the week, or will she be too ashamed to send them? She's clearly not coping at the moment and the drinking weekends are doing her no favours.

I hope her mother or brother tries to get through to her. I've been watching Julie since she lived in her Mam's house and the change (for the worse) in her since then is just shocking.

Has she deleted her pages or deleted lots of people as I canā€™t find her or the pages I did find seem to be private
She seems to be shadow banned again (Possibly due to not declaring ads properly on her stories).

I can't understand that happening to the poor child's hair šŸ˜–
Her mothers priorities lie elsewhere. A good routine early on brushing her hair wouldā€™ve done wonders but now Erin will scream and mejoolie canā€™t be arsed listening to it. I used to spray my sons hair every day. He had shortish but curly hair. Thereā€™s no excuse other than laziness on her mothers behalf.

Reactions: 11
I don't even get why she is not coping. She has the life of reilly. Yeah 2 kids alone is hard - been there done that - and I never got the breaks, weekends away or nights out she gets. That's without bringing up her genorous disposable income.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.