Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
God almighty, that Erin Rose is one saucy child. There's no control over those children. I pity the poor teachers that have to deal with the shit parenting the twins have had .

Reactions: 19

Graywalls

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Julie at times, she is truly trapped in this life and is trying anything she can to distract herself from her reality. Her home should be her safe haven but she will do anything at all to avoid being at home alone with the children, she thinks that filling the house with junk will make her feel more fulfilled and not so restless but because her heart is not in her home, no matter what she puts in there, she will never be happy as the twins dad is not there with her.
As a result, those poor twins are moved from pillar to post, pacified with junk food to keep them docile with no routine. She has no idea what is appropriate for the twins ages ( a 3 year old with scissors!!!) and it is only luck that they have not been injured.

No matter what she has, it will never be enough because this girl is not in a flight headspace, her mammy needs to get a clue and help her daughter grow up and take responsibility, rather than try to be her friend and enable this chaotic life to continue because the twins need stability and routine.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Julie family need to step in now, it is not just the children that need a routine and stability, Julie also needs help, she is not managing those children at all. Their safety is not her priority, if those children see her laughing with her phone out when they are doing something as dangerous as climbing out a window and on to a main road ( and yes Miss Julie, that is dangerous on so many levels, it's not just a bit of fun!) Then who is to say that the next time one of the children spots a friend or just wants to play, that they will not do it again, or even worse attempt it from an upstairs window.
These poor children have no bedtime routine, a diet full of sugar and a mother who seems to cyale through 40 different emotions each hour, talking into her phone about how much they annoy her right in front of them.
Julie has new clothes and the best of everything for herself, she thinks nothing of dropping 300€ on a beauty treatment or going out for cocktails , yet poor Fionn in particulars speech is very poor, she should be going without herself to make sure her child is well looked after.
She has admitted to 70000 people that she leaves her small children in a car unattended while she goes back into the house! How are her friends and family not talking to her and saying that all it takes is a split second for something to go wrong with the car or the wrong person to pass by.

I have had to unfollow, I can no longer watch those beautiful children being used like this for 'entertainment' to the detriment of their personal development and safety. Miss Julie needs to stop craving the attention and actually step up and be a mother.
Nobody is talking to her about it because they are all cut from the same cloth. There is always a type that flock together. The kids are left feral, the drink comes first. You see these women in the supermarket or local park. The kids are screaming and the mother is dragging them by the arm cursing & shouting at them. She is really rough and the kids are being dragged up rough. I don’t think she has the intelligence to understand what a routine is never mind to implement one and stick to it.

TikToc

VIP Member
My heart breaks for Fionn, he is the saddest looking little boy. Nothing seems to bring him joy, I just want to hug him.

Graywalls

VIP Member
I think those kids have her restricted big time. Me Joolie wasn't ready for them and wasn't ready to give up her freedom, I think she finds that difficult. She can barely look after herself never mind 2 kids. Theres more to being a parent than feeding, clothing and constantly buying toys for them.
I completely agree with this. Julie wants to be out and about she was not ready to be a single parent. I do not understand why her ex has broken contact with his children. My boyfriend has a child and his ex is not easy to deal with but he does it for his child's sake no matter how hard she makes things for him.

I also do not believe for a second that Julie gets no financial support for them, this is Julie we are talking about and money is the most important thing to her so there is no way she is letting him away with paying nothing.

I do not deny that it is really hard being a single parent of twin toddlers, but most people are sensible enough to suck it up, realise that they won't be this little for long and that she won't be tied downas much when they go to school, try to make the best of it for their children and give them a solid foundation.

Julie does what suits her, no routine or proper nutrition for those children and dragged out of their home to suit Julie, who cannot manage them at home alone. It's very sad to see

Hashtag collab

Another moan this morning about the kids, she never seems to have anything positive to say about her babies it's so sad, I have a toddler practically all the time by myself as my partner works long hours and there are days that are hard and I would be wrecked but you would never hear me giving out stink about my child like that, my baby is such a blessing.
And did you hear her "I be fucking sweatin" she's so comman 90% of what she says is fucking this or fuck that . She's disgusting no other word for her

sron

VIP Member
Sure Julie was indoor dining when the rest of the country was in lockdown!

Himself must be a waster too. Seems to be around during the day a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Franny123

This one going on as if she's never away from the twins 🤬I swear she's had more time off this week then I've had in 6 months. I'm married and have a great support system in place but don't take advantage of it unless it's a very rare night out or an appointment. The poor single mother act is a disgrace and an insult to the many who are doing it alone with no help or freebies handed out left right and centre 😣
Yeah single mother me hole , if he was in the country she wouldn’t have as much free time as she does now. She’s stone useless as an adult/mother, she’s not 12 on tictoc , it makes me sick the way she goes on about been a single parent I am a year or two younger then her also a single parent and am in no way like her , I love my home & the bond me and the kids have and am happy she is desperate for a family life , IMO she puts on this stupid loud act and it’s nothing only short of annoying , can you imagine the next fella who buys her a daisy Wel have a step by step of any relationship like Sarah burke she’s another one who never has her child , I have a good family behind me and could drop kids of when ever the same as them and I wouldn’t do it I do love the kids about , they would want to cop on ruining them selfs over men.

• Heart

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
She has no regard for other people who take their children to the cinema on a family day, they pay good money to watch a movie in peace yet Julie let's her children run around wild, misbehaving. She needs parenting classes, it's a disgrace. So disrespectful to others. I pity the twins teachers when they start school.

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Amazing how she only needs glasses when shes advertising those wipes, a bit like fat and flab only having pcos monday to friday.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The only people that really have anything to be concerned are those who are harassing or abusing Julie directly or making threats and that’s not on. There is no law against posting on tattle or having a negative opinion of someone who chooses to parade their life on line. So Julie can spend as many hours as she likes, the joys of being an unemployed but there isn’t a guard in the country than can stop someone posting on line.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
"put the water in it now!!".....if my child spoke to me like that I'd take away the toy until they learned to ask nicely..not "alright boss" 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Can’t stand seein kids with sunburn or tan marks. So irresponsible
It happens regardless of how much factor 50 you use, I'm definitely not an irresponsible parent and my son is very tanned atm. Maybe I should make him stay inside on his tablet rather than play out, oh wait that's a big no no as well. What would you suggest oh wise one? 🤣🤣

• Haha