Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
The kids are an inconvenience to her and I imagine if the mother offered to have them full time she would jump at the chance.
But does she not realise that without the twins she would have no page!!!
Not only would she have no page, she’d have no roof over her head, no dickie money, no maintenance, no #gifts, very little disposable money, she’d have to work (I’d say even the thought of that would make the hair on her arms stand) she’d be fucked

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Visit you local chemist, a&e department, hospital, or call emergency services on 12253668653456633443 for advice on the best sun creams available. Talk to your cat before making any decisions you might regret.
I think everything that needs to be said has been said. 👍
now move on from this conversation, let’s put the arguments down to sun stroke 🙂

all mentions or arguments about sunburn from here will be removed, if it’s done by error, feel free to edit or delete your comment as necessary

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
So all of a sudden that creepy car was spotted on me joolies estate very slowly creeping by at 7.30 in the morning? Wooowwww! Call the guards, the swat team, everyone. Seriously sure jan 🙄 and who were they hoping to catch at that time? A builder going to work? Hey sir would you like to see our puppy ffs and why is she announcing it in front of the child. Sit them down and talk to them about the dangers of it and i always tell my lot especially the girls it doesn’t matter if it’s the next door neighbour if I didn’t say anything about being collected etc do NOT get in! Just say I’ll walk thanks. Never say stranger danger as it’s mostly People you know do it.
Sure if a fella in Snickers pants pulled up besides Julie and said you want to come see a puppy, she'd be weak and hop in the car no second thought.....you hardly think she has the common sense to earn the kids..

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
Shes lost control of them, they rule the roost . Erin Rose sticking her tongue out and chanting ha ha ha hahaha to the mother after she jumped out the window. By god that child needs chastising. A little brat, god forgive me. Julie isn't parenting. More in her line to forget that bloody rubbish on tv, love Island and parent her children properly.
Julie and her friend were asked to leave a pub at the weekend and she had no shame saying it, so im not at all surprised at how her children behave.

• Wow

3rdtimesthecharm

Look, it's a fair spin to Garryvoe from Carrigaline, that every few days and add in up and down to Crosshaven yesterday, the up to the mothers non stop - its all time she doesn't have to interact with the kids. They are in the car seats and she doesn't have to do anything but drive. If she stayed at home she'd have to entertain them, or even look at them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Alucia

VIP Member
100% she is still obsessed with the ex , that’s why she shows so much of them kids in hoping that he will come back , trying to guilt trip him with the kids , she should get herself some therapy with all the money she spends on shite if she stopped the spending she could well afford it . She defo plays favouritism to Erin rose over Fionn .
One of these days she will fly over to oz with the twins and land at the ex's workplace like she did going up the country to confront her alleged troll :LOL:

• Haha

chanadlerbonggg

I do feel sorry on her cos the more I watch the more I see how she’s not coping at all. The wheels are slowly coming off and she is becoming more resentful. How can she blame a routine on them. That’s up to the parents. I think there’s a breakdown due soon and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone

Can I just say I never see her wearing glasses only when she’s trying to flog that anti fog wipe! Nah giiiiirl ur graaaand I’ll stick some toothpaste on them does the job

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Children of their age (if they are neurotypical which I am assuming they are) should be able to have their feet measured, or there feet as Julie would say.
They’re just kids that are so badly behaved and spoilt they do as they please. They need discipline and routine which they don’t get at home. School will be a rude awakening but a good one.

Can't believe that poor Julie has her own kids 24 hrs a day I mean that has to be some sort of torture for the poor girl. I also think when she says things like I'm ready to jump out a fucking window etc on Instagram it's horrible.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
She did a dirty delete so I don't have it. But she was telling people to read the room when complaining about their weddings being post poned etc that her child has cancer and Tim hasn't been able to go to any appts.
Whoever she is, she is so right! I think that protest was absolutely ridiculous! All those brides where like spoiled children who weren't getting their own way. So many people having to go through treatment alone and all the poor mother's who have to suffer by themselves when they're going through a miscarriage or appointments alone. It's heartbreaking, they wedding's are the lucky ones to have 50.

Mehbah

Maybe I’m being mean, but I feel like her and the mum are the neighbours that you pretend you can’t see? Like if they knock in, you pretend you’re not home and so help you god if anyone moves or makes noise while they’re outside.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m actually shock at how many people think tanning is ok cos they put sunscreen on 😳 especially on kids.
I don’t think this is a fair comment. What about those with sallow skin or have fathers/mothers of different ethnicity? My kids are Snow White and are slathered in factor 50 every day but definitely have a hint of *something* where you can tell the sun has hit them, especially on their cheeks and hands. You could be the best mother in the world and be very conscious of burning but some kids just tan easily and others do not. You can still get a tan with SPF whether you want to get a tan or not. There is a HUGE difference in a kid getting a tan and a kid walking around raw from sunburn. One is a child welfare issue for starters and the other is not

Reactions: 19

sron

VIP Member
If she is so allergic why is she still on Tinder? Why is she trying to find a fella if she has no interest ?
Laughing at her saying ' I've no-one to mind the kids because i want to keep my mam for next weekend'.
There are weeks her mother has the kids more than she has!

• Haha

Halotop

I am sorry but I would not have a dog sleeping with my three year old. I know plenty of people would but just wouldn’t be for me. One of my kids was bitten on the face by a dog so I guess I’m extra sensitive to those stories this morning 😭

Meowmeow69

What tick c**t goes to the merries without cash. When ever in your life have you seen anything other than cash at a merries. This 1 is a complete twat