TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got an American fridge through my door was closed but managed it. Does the mother not want to be on cam anymore ?

Reactions: 3
What a family of eejits, aren’t most front doors a standard size?? You’d think it was a mini fridge with her talk of lobbing it over the neighbours wall 🙄🙄 A very subtle way to beg for a free fridge!!
I'm surprised she didn't post a photo of the one they wanted, just to assist any store that wanted to #gift them one......the begging is just embarrassing

Plus I'm dying to know more about this "wall thing" that miraculously transforms into a movable fence at the promise of a bag of cans 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How did her parents get the old American style fridge onto their house, I knew I remembered seeing one or her mentioning one before, screenshot taken from her horse outside reel.
You should get a bag of cans for that find🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How did her parents get the old American style fridge onto their house, I knew I remembered seeing one or her mentioning one before, screenshot taken from her horse outside reel.
AND how are they going to get that old fridge out of the house?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The language on her stories this morning is foul 🤮 Has she any awareness of how awful it sounds?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why does she feel the need to come on and tell us all the tripe she just spewed out her mouth. She must feel so bad for the way she gives out about them in one sence and makes herself feel better by sharing?? I mean to say kick them of the bleeping door.....thats vile. And I know she didn't mean it literally but would you say something like that to the Internet. She has no idea who's watching her stories. The poor kids 💔 I know we all hold our breath at times with our kids but there is line

Reactions: 11
Ffs I have an American fridge and no bother getting it in or out! The drama is just ridiculous. It’s so well packed that you can manoeuvre it around etc. I’d love a bag of cans now. Yummmmmm but I will stick to the frozen cocktails 😂

Reactions: 6
It’s a blessing in disguise for this one that she never made it to Australia. How would she of coped with those kids with no family to take them. She would f have lasted 6 months.

Reactions: 5
Embarrassed for her, talking and cursing to her camera in the middle of a busy street. Sounds like its a camp in the creche/school as she calls it so what's the big deal.

The cursing out of her this morning is atrocious! Like I know kids grate on you some days esp with the heat but to say that it just cruel!!!

Reactions: 7
How did they get the coffin in the door if it’s that tight of a squeeze? Not been rude or mean just it sounds like her door is very tight.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
How did they get the coffin in the door if it’s that tight of a squeeze? Not been rude or mean just it sounds like her door is very tight.
The door is a fridget :love: remember its Julie telling the story, how did they get the new couches in?

The door is a fridget :love: remember its Julie telling the story, how did they get the new couches in?
It was the couches I first thought of, never thought about the coffin! 🙈 a couch would be more awkward to come in than a fridge! I smell porkies 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
firstly the original fridge must have got in through the front door, so the replacement fridge should fit too. Secondly lived in a terraced house for years and getting things into the house was sometimes tricky but we would never thought, oh, lets get the neighbours to take down some of their wall for us if its measurements did not fit through the door we bought something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
firstly the original fridge must have got in through the front door, so the replacement fridge should fit too. Secondly lived in a terraced house for years and getting things into the house was sometimes tricky but we would never thought, oh, lets get the neighbours to take down some of their wall for us if its measurements did not fit through the door we bought something else.
Wonder are the neighbours the actual home owners or renting. Such drama for nothing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.