TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to admit but burp made the trip look well. I have no doubt she was prob on a sess too. But didn't broadcast it.

Reactions: 11
More new toys today................the amount of stuff they get is crazy, any wonder they have no respect for anything and it goes to the dump. They never look genuinely happy.

Reactions: 14
More new toys today................the amount of stuff they get is crazy, any wonder they have no respect for anything and it goes to the dump. They never look genuinely happy.
I wouldnt be overly concerned about the toys. They are bought in the hope that they will get endless hours of fun out of them just so she doesn't have to engage with them and actually parent them. The cheap plastic crap she buys is more for Me Joolies benefit than the kids. The same with the playhouse. They are never there to use it because they are being dragged all over the place. You see a pattern with her.

Reactions: 8
Erin's toasted.. Fionn doesnt seem to be as bad....
His bare bum on the gram to 70k+ people though 🤯🥴💔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That young one is in for a rude awakening when she goes to school she will meet another child as able as her and she will be put in her place she wont get her own way like she does now.

Reactions: 15
Notice how quickly she ran behind the corner when her brother was recording her. Doesn’t like being on the receiving end🙄

Reactions: 8
3 year old kids going around a caravan park at half 10 at night in the dark…. Very safe

Jesus does she not buy a bottle of suncream and sun hats for them kids! Erin looks scalded . Can see her tan marks with the top she had on her today. Julie probably thinks it’s great her 3 year old is getting a tan and doesn’t understand the dangers 🙄🙄

Can’t stand seein kids with sunburn or tan marks. So irresponsible. Take all the sun you want yourself Julie but protect your kids delicate and sensitive skin.

users have argued this enough, some comments and opinions have been left up, do not take part in the discussion from here on in or reply,
arguments have been removed.

everyone move on.

thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunburn is one thing but are tan marks the new thing to be outraged about?!
My children have tan marks and it’s not for the lack of sunscreen I smear on them daily
The worlds gone a bit mad Ted

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The kids are clearly burned. They are both very fair haired & Irish.
It’s very evident in the stories.
No tan is safe. None.
Skin Cancer is the most prevalent cancer in Ireland. A tan is never worth it. Sun cream needs to be applied properly and frequently.

I looked at those stories and I dont think the kids are sun burned at all. Its evident their skin has been exposed to the sun but unless your going to stay indoors or wear full length clothing there is no avoiding skin color changes in the summer.

Reactions: 5
The kids are clearly burned. They are both very fair haired & Irish.
It’s very evident in the stories.
No tan is safe. None.
Skin Cancer is the most prevalent cancer in Ireland. A tan is never worth it. Sun cream needs to be applied properly and frequently.
Sorry this is ridiculous. My children are white, and have light hair. I’m Irish, their dad isn’t and their skin starts to tan from around April onwards as soon as there’s any bit of sun and gets very dark by the end of summer, even with factor 50 on every day. They’ve never had a sunburn. I’m very careful with their skin, spf, hats, long swimsuits etc but I’d have to keep them indoors all year long and ban their teachers from leaving them out in the yard at school for their skin to stay white 🙄🙄🙄
I do agree with you that Erin rose has looked burned in the past, about a month back her arms looked very red and me julie had a filter on to cover it up 🙄 I get that these things can happen but I do think with Julie there’s an element of liking that her kids have a ‘colour,’ aswell 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
My eldest wears suncream daily she's a typical teen half dressed these days and has a tan whereas her pasty siblings are snow white and they are probably in sun longer most days

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.