TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I first heard about tattle when Aoibhe Devlin put her video out and Julie tried to piggyback on the attention she got. But there is a world of difference between the way Aoibhe did handle the 'trolling' and the way Julie has made a holy show of herself and shown herself to be a true bully.

Aoibhe took a break and came back in the right mindset, properly professional while nasty, aggressive Julie has done nothing but try to get one up on the people who comment here, even sinking to Liz Reaneys level, and that is not somewhere you would want to go. They got lucky and identified one person from here because that person did talk about their personal life but you can guarantee that person is back on social media now😊

And that is why Aoibhe Devlin gets proper work being an influencer while those skanks only get the crumbs Nathan Adams throws to them or some company desperate for some followers, it has been shown this week that Julie's engagement is very negative, not because of us but because of her behaviour on her page

Reactions: 13
Be more in Sean’s line to teach Fionn how to pronounce everyday words never mind swear words. But priorities I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Be more in Sean’s line to teach Fionn how to pronounce everyday words never mind swear words. But priorities I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
Julie had to collect Sean from the garda station when he was a teen for drinking and giving lip to the gardai so he's no angel. She's told this story a few times.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Does Julie not know you should be careful of every stranger? That includes women also… like has she never watched any true crime 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m addicted and I’d never be able to trust anyone after watching them all…
I often wonder this, obviously people don't watch what I watch. Announcing an empty house, where you are or the route you walk every day. Such weird behavior

Reactions: 8
Was she drunk in those stories about Julie? I thought she was slurring her words but I clicked through and she was still speaking the same way next day. Not very familiar with her
I'm not familiar with liz either but I've had a watch of her 'public' stories lately and I have to say she's a worry.. I don't feel like I'm being sold a kipper by her so I haven't contributed to her thread but she comes up in this one sometimes and wow she is really always drunk... I hope she will be ok is all I will say about liz..

I saw on instagram that Hennessy timber group are setting up a playhouse for Rachel gorry.....is that the company that Julie used

Reactions: 4
I saw bags of jellies packaged similar to Sweet King in the silver zip bags in SuperValu for about €6 the last few weeks. Much better value if you’re going to be bothered buying. I defo get w craving when I see the stories etc lol but I’m not going to wait a week or more for delivery when I can get them over the road 😂

Reactions: 3
Honestly couldn’t pay for one of those play houses with my hard earned cash when the likes of Julie, Nikki and Rachel get them for free!!! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
Honestly couldn’t pay for one of those play houses with my hard earned cash when the likes of Julie, Nikki and Rachel get them for free!!! 😡😡😡
I think Me Joolie had to pay for hers though, all the tagging in the world didn't work. She said she set up some sort of a payment plan with them. I'm open to correction on it.

Reactions: 10
I think Me Joolie had to pay for hers though, all the tagging in the world didn't work. She said she set up some sort of a payment plan with them. I'm open to correction on it.
Sorry sorry yeah I think you’re right! I rem her now her saying she used to ring them and pay a few bob each week and how fierce easy it was!! I stand corrected! Still wouldn’t buy one tho 🤣🤣

Also she wouldn't have been left to drag it around the back if it was gifted, it would have been put together for her, she had to get someone to do it

Reactions: 2
Sorry sorry yeah I think you’re right! I rem her now her saying she used to ring them and pay a few bob each week and how fierce easy it was!! I stand corrected! Still wouldn’t buy one tho 🤣🤣
Was that not the kettle she was paying a bit off each week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Sean wanted to be a good uncle, YouTubing for 5 minutes would give him some excellent speech & language exercises for Fionn, instead of teaching him to curse.

Reactions: 7
If Sean wanted to be a good uncle, YouTubing for 5 minutes would give him some excellent speech & language exercises for Fionn, instead of teaching him to curse.
Wonder what the fairy camp leaders would make of the videos of Sean teaching them to curse? All the fairies will be shouting i believe motherfucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They don't seem to put it together for anyone
Yes as far as I remember LBP (Nikki) had her husband and dad build it together in the middle of the first lockdown... people were mad that she had her dad over when it was in that time where absolutely no one would come into contact with each other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.