TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another moan this morning about the kids, she never seems to have anything positive to say about her babies it's so sad, I have a toddler practically all the time by myself as my partner works long hours and there are days that are hard and I would be wrecked but you would never hear me giving out stink about my child like that, my baby is such a blessing.
And did you hear her "I be bleeping sweatin" she's so comman 90% of what she says is bleeping this or duck that . She's disgusting no other word for her

Reactions: 19
If you listened to her for the first time this morning you'd be saying 'shur godddd love herrr'.

She really believes she has it tough. I laughed out loud when she said ' I have them 24 hours a day'. Yesterday they were at camp in the morning and god knows where while she went to Killarney.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yesterday she had mom guilt from them being in camp so she could Swan around now they need a break from her.. make up your mind woman.

Reactions: 6
She never says anything nice about her children. Poor kids. I don't know what it's like to have twins but she seems to be in a good age with them now, both potty trained and in preschool. She is not juggling a baby, a toddler and older children which most other people are doing that with zero help!

She doesn't have a job to go to in the morning, why doesn't she spend the next few weeks getting the children to sleep in their beds through the night, it would be short term pain but long term gain for her.

Reactions: 12
When my 2 were smaller my husband was working out of the country a lot so essentially I was a single mother. It was tough going at times as one of my children has special needs but I loved every minute of it. They were in the bed with me most nights because that’s how I got sleep 😂. I didn’t have any family on hand either for ‘me time’ !!!

Reactions: 12
And did you hear her "I be bleeping sweatin" she's so comman 90% of what she says is bleeping this or duck that . She's disgusting no other word for her
Absolutely no need for it very second word is tbe F word morto for her

She never says anything nice about her children. Poor kids. I don't know what it's like to have twins but she seems to be in a good age with them now, both potty trained and in preschool. She is not juggling a baby, a toddler and older children which most other people are doing that with zero help!

She doesn't have a job to go to in the morning, why doesn't she spend the next few weeks getting the children to sleep in their beds through the night, it would be short term pain but long term gain for her.
I 100% agree with you here!!

Reactions: 4
She should really work on the bedtime situation I think if they slept well in their own beds at night during the day wouldn’t seem so hard. Like my kids are little shits at the best of times but they go to bed on a set routine and sleep all night in their own beds, so I don’t mind how hard the day is cos I know once 7.30 comes bedtime is on the way 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Any sign of the gifted beds that they’ll never sleep in???
Be some fun if either Erin or Fionn fall/injure themselves climbing down from the top bunk half asleep during the middle of the night to go into Julie. The surf bed is for over 6 year olds so it will be interesting to see if the company do send it out knowing the twins are not yet 4.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate how she blames them for how things are. It’s not their fault. They’re just doing what has always been acceptable as there has never been any discipline or boundaries. Moan about them all you want but they don’t know any different because they’ve never been taught. She’s made a rod for her own back because getting them into any kind of stable routine now will be much more difficult than if she did it when they were young. What she is coping with now is the consequences of no boundaries and no discipline which fall on her, not the twins

Reactions: 20
Be some fun if either Erin or Fionn fall/injure themselves climbing down from the top bunk half asleep during the middle of the night to go into Julie. The surf bed is for over 6 year olds so it will be interesting to see if the company do send it out knowing the twins are not yet 4.
It would be Fionn thrown to the floor no doubt if there's a scramble to the top between the two of them.

I think because there was no more mention of beds or the holiday in Dublin something must have gone on to make the hotel and shop pull out.

Reactions: 8
My friend had a 3yr old and new born twins. Her OH was in retail and never ever at home. She never ever moaned about them. They are grown now and beautiful children.

It would be Fionn thrown to the floor no doubt if there's a scramble to the top between the two of them.

I think because there was no more mention of beds or the holiday in Dublin something must have gone on to make the hotel and shop pull out.
There could a few weeks for delivery maybe? Time will tell but surely the health and safety authority couldn't condone promoting sales of a bunk type bed recommended for 6 year olds to 3 year olds. Someone asked under the post on the business page about what age the campervan bed was suitable for and they deleted the comments.

Reactions: 4
Yesterday she had mom guilt from them being in camp so she could Swan around now they need a break from her.. make up your mind woman.
That's her way of justifying getting rid of them but another part of me thinks yes they do need a break from you, who wouldn't !!!

Reactions: 3
The mom guilt is just to say what she thinks people want to hear. Mother’s are really martyrs. Sure you read it on hear. Most parents don’t feel an ounce of guilt dropping their kids to camp nor should they

Maybe she’s clearing out the spare room today to put the new beds in there for when the cousins come to stay god forbid she said no to them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.