TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean it to be rude as we have a very tight squeeze in my house trying to get sofas in etc is a pain in hole I could not imagine getting a coffin into my house with my door
You were not rude at all, it was a fair question IMO !!

Reactions: 9
Cmere that fence looks like it’s being replaced anyway? There’re all building and fence panels etc! I’d be very doubtful now it was taken down as I have a concrete panel one and it’s actually like a dead body each panel and there’s 6 in each! I’d say a tall story being told again

Reactions: 5
Amazing how she only needs glasses when shes advertising those wipes, a bit like fat and flab only having pcos monday to friday.

Reactions: 18
my first thoughts would be to have some words with her rather than grab my phone to film it for the gram! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
I swear them kids need some discipline! ER is in for a reality check when they go to school! The teacher won’t be running around after them feeding them by the spoon! My 2 year old goddaughter is more independent than them!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I swear them kids need some discipline! ER is in for a reality check when they go to school! The teacher won’t be running around after them feeding them by the spoon! My 2 year old goddaughter is more independent than them!
The kids are well able to feed themselves, not a bother to them when Julie had the other children over. horrible the phone is fucked in their faces constantly like preforming monkeys especially when they just need their Mam to be their mam and not a bleeping ‘influencer’ or what ever she calls herself using them for content.

The kids are well able to feed themselves, not a bother to them when Julie had the other children over. horrible the phone is fucked in their faces constantly like preforming monkeys especially when they just need their Mam to be their mam and not a bleeping ‘influencer’ or what ever she calls herself using them for content.
Shur she tells them she is doing her homework when on the phone 🙄

Reactions: 1
Amazing how she only needs glasses when shes advertising those wipes, a bit like fat and flab only having pcos monday to friday.
Sure the state of her and the mother last week sitting in the mobile with glasses and masks on talking about those wipes!! 😂😂

• Haha
Why any company would hire her to advertise anything is beyond but glasses wipes? Have the marketing people have any clue!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why any company would hire her to advertise anything is beyond but glasses wipes? Have the marketing people have any clue!
I know, at least pick someone who wears glasses to advertise the wipes🙄

Reactions: 6
Another moan this morning about the kids, she never seems to have anything positive to say about her babies it's so sad, I have a toddler practically all the time by myself as my partner works long hours and there are days that are hard and I would be wrecked but you would never hear me giving out stink about my child like that, my baby is such a blessing.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.