TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you find out who
Tattlers are?
Followers on Instagram are?
Can you find their home address?
Can you find out their place of work?
Will work colleagues give over your mobile phone number?
Right yeah so.
And what exactly is trolling here? It's a discussion on someone's public page on Instagram.
There's no racism.
There's no untrue gossip only chat about what's being posted.
I.
Don't.
Get.
It.

Reactions: 10
🤣 can instahuns be more fake??
Im so confused, Julie was watching this alleged troll for months if its someone on here I've never seen them. If its the lady who's profile she shared at the weekend then that's bad form as the picture is out there and thats doxxing. Also if Liz knew who almost there was, her full name was also released under a fake profile so did Liz purposely do that. Also i think a teacher was doxxed.

Reactions: 6
Lets be real here....Julie cannot do the simplest of tasks, she cannot change a light bulb, she cannot cook, she barely looks after her children, she cant wash her hair, she cant keep her house clean, she cant even make sure to have milk in the fridge!!!!!! THERES NO WAY, she found out a total randomer on here and chased them down!!!! Shes so full of bullshit, its "ONREAL"🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im so confused, Julie was watching this alleged troll for months if its someone on here I've never seen them. If its the lady who's profile she shared at the weekend then that's bad form as the picture is out there and thats doxxing. Also if Liz knew who almost there was, her full name was also released under a fake profile so did Liz purposely do that. Also i think a teacher was doxxed.
Liz and Miriam Mullins got it very wrong when they thought they got a troll.. Miriam publicly outed a profile on her Instagram and she was completely wrong.. the girl had left a negative comment on miriams depop (as many others did) but detective Liz got on the case and decided this girl was a troll.. the girl received hundreds of nasty messages and Miriam had to come on her page begging people to stop sending the girl messages and if you did, write to her and apologise.. a complete tit show liz made the balls and got the puppet Miriam to fire them..

• Wow
Reactions: 17
And 170+ dopes commenting on her grid, believing the drivel.
The fact is, something happened with her Dublin trip. She was enraged that there was complaints. Now trying to get back on top.
So letting the guards and solicitor deal with it like the last time wasn't the solution, Julie turned vigilante and stalks someone. Straight after....a trip to Dublin, trip to the mobile home, trip home for the alarm in the bin.
She's doing more harm than good to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Liz and Miriam Mullins got it very wrong when they thought they got a troll.. Miriam publicly outed a profile on her Instagram and she was completely wrong.. the girl had left a negative comment on miriams depop (as many others did) but detective Liz got on the case and decided this girl was a troll.. the girl received hundreds of nasty messages and Miriam had to come on her page begging people to stop sending the girl messages and if you did, write to her and apologise.. a complete tit show liz made the balls and got the puppet Miriam to fire them..
Imagine now they did that to someone who doesn't even use tattle someone who doesn't realise what they're even being accused of.
Worse, imagine that woman is not in a good place, really struggling, history of mental health problems... how in the name of God would you live with yourself doing that to someone... I think most of us are on this earth long enough to fully appreciate you have NO IDEA what goes on behind closed doors. Sad but very very true.
Julies playing with fire..... IF there was any truth in her tale yest she could face charges.

Reactions: 15
It is such a coincidence that the same day a lot of the English influencers like Stacey Solomon are encouraging people to look up the posters behind the racist football tweets and report them to their employers that Miss Julie goes up the country to make a phonecall to her trolls employer, she has not one original thought!

We were just talking about it in work and while my boss would take a very dim view if we were caught tweeting or encouraging racism, if he found out that some random instahun was harassing us through our work phone or email because we hurt her feelings with opinions on a message board, he would involve the police.

Reactions: 14
Interesting article in the examiner today by Dr Colman Noctor , child psychotherapist about sharing info and pics of our kids online. He discussed the various motivations. Nowhere was it mentioned about shilling crap and getting freebies so the parents don’t have to put their hand in their pocket.
he spoke about potential benefits for kids-it appears there aren’t any

Reactions: 7
Imagine now they did that to someone who doesn't even use tattle someone who doesn't realise what they're even being accused of.
Worse, imagine that woman is not in a good place, really struggling, history of mental health problems... how in the name of God would you live with yourself doing that to someone... I think most of us are on this earth long enough to fully appreciate you have NO IDEA what goes on behind closed doors. Sad but very very true.
Julies playing with fire..... IF there was any truth in her tale yest she could face charges.
This girl didn’t have a clue what was going on.. someone took a screenshot of miriams depop reviews (they were awful) and put it on her thread to show what kind of condition she was sending the clothes to people in and liz got onto Miriam thinking that the girl who uploaded the screenshot was the girl who left the review so she then went and found her Instagram handle and shared it with Miriam who then put it on her stories.. fuckin tweedle dumb and tweedle Dee wouldn’t have a look in

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lets be real here....Julie cannot do the simplest of tasks, she cannot change a light bulb, she cannot cook, she barely looks after her children, she cant wash her hair, she cant keep her house clean, she cant even make sure to have milk in the fridge!!!!!! THERES NO WAY, she found out a total randomer on here and chased them down!!!! Shes so full of bullshit, its "ONREAL"🙄
The reason Judge Julie can’t manage to do any of these things is because she’s too busy stalking her followers. Her focus is looking too see what people are saying about her and then taking issue with peoples opinion of her. Where as, if she changed her focus to being a normal mother and not sharing videos of her downing pints in a child’s play area and F’ing and blinding out of her mouth constantly, people would have less to say about her.

Reactions: 13
So Julie went up the country, she was up the country anyway , found someone's work place, found someone's work number and then her address and then got an apology on a phone call 🤷🏻‍♀️

If she showed up to my work she wouldn't get passed security. Unless it was a public place she wouldn't have been let in and given COVID restrictions with most people who are employed with companies not allowed on sire and working from home I call bullshit on that part.

I call bullshit on the calls aswell and how convenient she got an apology and her mother got an apology. If she really wanted to play the sympathy card she should have publicly said what this troll said to her that so enraged and upset her and was akin to slander that she had to drive up the country to someone's work/home/ ring them etc.

All the huns praising her are just as bad. If any part of that story is true she should be ashamed of herself . That is not reasonable behaviour and is harassment. If she did it to me I would not only go to the guards I would also mail every brand she is associated with showing them her real behaviour and then get on to every radio station in Cork . You can't call someone out for crappy behaviour and then retaliate with even shitter behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️

Im calling Richard Branson and going to space , hopefully no influenecers there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Julie went up the country, she was up the country anyway , found someone's work place, found someone's work number and then her address and then got an apology on a phone call 🤷🏻‍♀️

If she showed up to my work she wouldn't get passed security. Unless it was a public place she wouldn't have been let in and given COVID restrictions with most people who are employed with companies not allowed on sire and working from home I call bullshit on that part.

I call bullshit on the calls aswell and how convenient she got an apology and her mother got an apology. If she really wanted to play the sympathy card she should have publicly said what this troll said to her that so enraged and upset her and was akin to slander that she had to drive up the country to someone's work/home/ ring them etc.

All the huns praising her are just as bad. If any part of that story is true she should be ashamed of herself . That is not reasonable behaviour and is harassment. If she did it to me I would not only go to the guards I would also mail every brand she is associated with showing them her real behaviour and then get on to every radio station in Cork . You can't call someone out for crappy behaviour and then retaliate with even shitter behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️

Im calling Richard Branson and going to space , hopefully no influenecers there 😂
My boss would have the police called on her, not one part of that story is true. The best part is all of the other scummy instahuns praising her for unhinged behaviour!

Her mammy and brother need to keep an eye on her, she is not doing ok, she admitted that she is reading on here for months and then trying to stalk people from anonymous accounts, that is not the behaviour of a rational person.

Any reputable brand should now look at her behaviour, the malicious glint in her eyes when she was telling that story ( the innocent puurple donkey was nowhere to be seen!) and reconsider if their brand would benefit being associated with such a person.

Reactions: 16
It is such a coincidence that the same day a lot of the English influencers like Stacey Solomon are encouraging people to look up the posters behind the racist football tweets and report them to their employers that Miss Julie goes up the country to make a phonecall to her trolls employer, she has not one original thought!

We were just talking about it in work and while my boss would take a very dim view if we were caught tweeting or encouraging racism, if he found out that some random instahun was harassing us through our work phone or email because we hurt her feelings with opinions on a message board, he would involve the police.
Same here;
Her actions fall under 3 litigious categories and Blossom could take this further
Stalking (unwarranted surveillance/watching)
Harassment (unwanted approach plus calls)
Intimidation (the outcome would have been confrontational and possibly frightening for the victim)
Not to mention making ALL of this public on her 70k account.
she really needs a whack of the sense stick.

Reactions: 14
I’d say the interviewer took one look at her walking into the room and that was enough she didn’t even have to open her mouth 😬 be interesting if she got to the background check I’m sure any hr manager would have some interesting reading here
Correct. First thing as a hiring manager is Google the candidate. I would not draw that one on me as an employee!

Reactions: 8
Ah jesus she was even Beggy Mitchell with the apologies, she got one "gifted" for Paula.😂

Theres worse said on here about Irelands thorn,she should have got one.
That fanny fart psychic encouraging her on then, she probably tells her her dad is near when Fionn farts after eating a boiled egg.

In all fairness is there no one on either side of the family will tell her cop on, she was mental yesterday.
Crying at the old man with the blazer tucked into his pants😂🤭

Imagine those kids going into school yet she will be encouraging them to lie.
How you could pick mary blossom out of 70K followers is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah jesus she was even Beggy Mitchell with the apologies, she got one "gifted" for Paula.😂

That fanny fart psychic encouraging her on then, she probably tells her her dad is near when Fionn farts after eating a boiled egg.

In all fairness is there no one on either side of the family will tell her cop on, she was mental yesterday.

Her story yesterday is not credible. I still think she made it up after the backlash over the PR trip to Dublin last weekend and she is fuming over people expressing an opinion on Tattle and she has no control over it. I believe this fabricated story yesterday was to frighten so called 'trolls'.
I can't understand if she had alleged evidence that she didn't go the proper way about it and go to her solicitor. If and only if that really happened yesterday 🙄 I wouldn't like to be in her shoes today, that lady she confronted certainly has a case against her (still don't believe it happened). Me Joolie has way too much time on her hands.

Reactions: 12

She was probably told the name by the hotel if they said so and so was saying terrible things about why you shouldn't have been gifted your stay yet she lets on she went through them all with a fine tooth comb. Hello the same one can't function with day to day tasks let alone picking someone out of 70,000 people

Reactions: 4
She was probably told the name by the hotel of they said so and so was saying terrible things about why you shouldn't have been gifted your stay yet she lets on she went through them all with a fine tooth comb. Hello the same one can't function with day to day tasks let alone picking someone out of 70,000 people
If that did happen the hotel are in breach of GDPR and will be in big trouble.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.