TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone had actually sent her such vile messages she would 100% have shared them or at least given more detail as to what was in them. If she shared someone's profile

She is also trying not to smirk all the way through it. Absolute lies but then she is a compulsive liar. I feel sorry for the kids. Children need a calm, relaxed home. She is constantly up and down...roaring crying (or faking it) and then bouncing away. Kids need a steady influence.

Reactions: 22
I have to be very careful what I say on here cause she will know who I am straight away :rolleyes:

Calling the library to cancel the book I wanted, I will be glued to tattle with no time to read a bit.

And now that other bleeping dose is on, putting up a post about social media users needing ID. duck off Queeran, and stay in your lane!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So between the 3 ole fellas turning into 1 ole fella, the donuts and the bacon and cabbage this one had time to go up the country and visit a troll????? Is there a magical clock in Carrigaline that gives you more time in the day? Cause I am from there and I wish I had more time in the day!

She read on here the story of her being a called out for creating a fake Facebook page etc etc and she got her knickers in a knot and is in panic mode. Panic mode for her is to deflect and get attention. She is getting some high off all of this and the worst part is that she is more than likely in bed believing all this bullshit. Belive me - I have a neighbour that could be her twin!

Reactions: 14
Haha I got the best laugh tonight watching her troll stories. Columbo wouldn't have a look in with her detective skills.
Where was she being trolled? Was it on this?
If she spent more time helping with her kids development, cleaning her house, washing her hair or looking for a job, she wouldn't have any time to worry about 'trolls'

If anyone needs a laugh after this tense evening, go back and watch her troll video. ‘Two years ago I was dowwwnn in da GUDDDERRRR praying to all the gods to put a roof over my kiddies heads’. The GUDDDERRR Julie?! That’s an awful thing to call your mothers house 🤓
For extra laughs pause the video at random times and just laugh at the faces she pulls 🤣🤣🤣🤣Jesus I’m wheezing here 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 659986
For duck sake this ghoul will be in my nightmares tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s going on with tattle screen have bonnie and Clyde aka me Julie and Liz hacked to uncover the truth of who we all are???
seriously what’s the confetti about anyone know I thought my phone screen was broken🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s going on with tattle screen have bonnie and Clyde aka me Julie and Liz hacked to uncover the truth of who we all are???
seriously what’s the confetti about anyone know I thought my phone screen was broken🙈
The confetti is so annoying I hate it!!

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s for the 12th Orangefest. Tattle is trolling Julie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone’s been watching too much WAG tv and thinks she’s Coleen Rooney. There’s something seriously wrong here. Went up the country to come face to face but it was a phone call !!!!
Suddenly she’s back in Cork and at this persons work. Went through all of her followers and pinpointed one person. Out of 75k plus.😂 Openly admits being a stalker and stalking this persons family and friends but not too long ago filmed herself outside the Garda station and was letting them deal with it. If you are here and reading all of this, get yourself help girl. Put away your phone and rear your children. God knows you shite on enough about it. Put that energy into sorting out your life. Stop coming on crying the victim and how you haven’t got a man. You come across as someone that no matter what you have. Be it the house and man of your dreams. You’re never going to be happy. It still won’t be enough. And stop telling lies. 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If someone showed up at my job demanding to speak to me and then rang and emailed my work contacts (which my job has access to, not sure about you guys!!), they’d be calling the guards, never mind me!
Most people are still working from home fair play to her...

Tattle 3 years set up I think

Did she not do this before?? I am sure I can remember her coming on, saying she confronted someone and they apologized. And correct me if I’m wrong, did she have a similar rant a few weeks back only this time she said she figured out who someone was and h was onto her solicitor and the Gardai were going to deal with it.
it’s like she believes her lies, wants to put the fear into her “trolls“ (people that call her out on her appalling behavior as a paren’t) and have them think… oh Julie is going to come knocking on my door.
well Julie, you’ll have to be a good swimmer to knock on my door. And you’ll have to wait until after the 19th and be fully vaccinated to get near my door. let me know if you need arm bands. I know a shop that has payment plans that sells them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Detective Hastings sorry Haynes AC- 12 called their need your skill set hun!

Here I’ll help you prepare your CV

Name: Julie Haynes
Previous work experience: next question please
Any gaps in your employment: ……………………

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant get over teresa aka supermom commenting on her post.. Julie dropped her like a hot potato the minute things started to go wrong for supermom she had no loyalty too her teresa is some fool showing her support now

They’re all as thick as her.. god help us all
Isn't it funny she shares all the wannabes comments but totally ignores what's said when she's was caught by the liathrodies at the house party

I’d say the interviewer took one look at her walking into the room and that was enough she didn’t even have to open her mouth 😬 be interesting if she got to the background check I’m sure any hr manager would have some interesting reading here
There was no interview more like 🤣

Reactions: 8
Liz and Julie best buds and laughing at doxxing people after Julie turned on her and they fell out for a long tine. Funny Julie won't say what was said about her by this troll.

Screenshot_20210713_081649.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.