Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting article in the examiner today by Dr Colman Noctor , child psychotherapist about sharing info and pics of our kids online. He discussed the various motivations. Nowhere was it mentioned about shilling crap and getting freebies so the parents don’t have to put their hand in their pocket.
he spoke about potential benefits for kids-it appears there aren’t any

Reactions: 8
Shes a total witch her sister has a couple of grid posts up on Insta she's expecting a new baby and Rachel hasn't like one of them but will congratulate denise from pello 😏 if that doesn't show everyone what a see you next Tuesday she is I dono what will!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Shes a total witch her sister has a couple of grid posts up on Insta she's expecting a new baby and Rachel hasn't like one of them but will congratulate denise from pello 😏 if that doesn't show everyone what a see you next Tuesday she is I dono what will!
On the flip side of that if she shared it people would be saying "could she not congratulate her sister face to face" 😅😅 How much say does her agency have over what she posts? Does she have to run every post past them? Like would they have made her post about Denise Pelo coz they work together? I'm not sure how it works!

Reactions: 3
14-13-34-d9b34062e197cdf93707c693581761ed.jpg
I don’t like any of the clothes she shows 😂 now I wouldn’t have the figure for them anyway but I think you’re not far off the mark with the arrested development thing. I get the impression she’s going to be that hole mother who sits around chatting with the teens thinking she’s one of the girls while they’re all too polite to tell her to go away, and I suspect Leah will really have a tough time with her when she’s about 16

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why oh why does she think she has the right to tell people it’s ok to feel angry or hurt. What does she think people did before she started spouting off? She has her own experience which is valid, but outside that she’s a valid airhead who can’t spell or write or speak properly.
I note all of the qs which basically told her how fab she was all make the exact same spelling errors as she does…..
Also, SHE can’t hear to hear the bears message. It’s from the dad to the kids . This is not about her. He took a lot out of himself emotionally to do that for this exact instance.. when he was gone.
The eldest girl is already too old for a teddy.
If she genuinely finds it too hard, why not feck off into town for an afternoon and let the mother give the bears to the kids. It’s the right thing to do. The mother or sister could even offer to keep the bears safe between plays so the kids have to ask the nanny for them, again Rachel can avoid.
Does she care that she’s disrespecting his last wishes??

That should he vapid not valid

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Awe the teddies were for the kids,so sad they dont have them esp in the early days when they could have helped so much with there grief and shock,it wasnt done for rachel 😔

Reactions: 5
Awe the teddies were for the kids,so sad they dont have them esp in the early days when they could have helped so much with there grief and shock,it wasnt done for rachel 😔
I'm saddened to hear she hasn't given the kids them I mean she's not the only one who's lost him their grieving too its absolutely terrible

Reactions: 5
Not sticking up for her but maybe she did it personally. I never comment on family and close friends posts if its a happy or sad occasion I always meet them face to face or phone them.

Reactions: 4
Not sticking up for her but maybe she did it personally. I never comment on family and close friends posts if its a happy or sad occasion I always meet them face to face or phone them.
I’m the same , I always think it’s odd when people do that publicly.
The other side is no one knows their relationship.

Reactions: 1
I find it so sad that she never gave those bears to the girls. I get that hearing his voice or the memories of that day might be hard for her but I definitely think she needs to stop thinking about herself and start thinking about what the girls would want. Very sad that Daniel would have made those bears for his girls that he would never see grow up and I'm sure that he would have hoped they would provide comfort to them when he was no longer here 💔

Reactions: 7
I wonder how he would have felt that day, had he known that his children wouldn't have them given to them. Im sure he would be devastated. What was the point in him doing them otherwise.
She can wear that hideous chavvy necklace, is happy to post photos and videos of their wedding and him on holiday etc but can't give their children their memory bears. Just awful poor selfish behaviour

Reactions: 12
I don’t get why she hasn’t given them their teddy’s yet. I know it will be hard to hear them but will it be any harder than him not being here.

I really hope none of their classmates tell them about those teddies. She really is a strange girl.

I honestly understand why she hasn't given the kids the bears. When ahe does, that's it, that's the last bit of their dad she is giving them. Once it's done, it's done.
I'd find that difficult too

Reactions: 2
I honestly understand why she hasn't given the kids the bears. When ahe does, that's it, that's the last bit of their dad she is giving them. Once it's done, it's done.
I'd find that difficult too
As a mother you put your kids needs before your own I just dont get this and why noone in her family will tell her

Reactions: 11
How would any of their classmates know about it ..
Kids hear everything that adults talk about without realising they’re listening (and nothing they are supposed to hear 😂). It’s not inconceivable that a couple of mothers from school follow her & talk about her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.