TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree, the bed company was not happy about the negative feedback and she showed the hotel to be a complete dump so she is trying to show them her engagement figure to get her free bed and paid for her hotel ad
That is it. Spot on.

Reactions: 8
Please julie, try and figure me out… I need a holiday and quiet time…

most on here have OPINIONS on what she puts out there. If she didn’t put it all out there for people to talk about then she wouldn’t be so butt hurt. Not everyone is gonna think everything she does is for the best - or licking her arse with the stupid comments and shares.
I’d rather her address the hotel and bunk bed situation not her stalking some random person… or the old men she bawls over…

have a new job she can do - kids fairy tales…

Reactions: 9

most on here have OPINIONS on what she puts out there. If she didn’t put it all out there for people to talk about then she wouldn’t be so butt hurt. Not everyone is gonna think everything she does is for the best - or licking her arse with the stupid comments and shares.
I’d rather her address the hotel and bunk bed situation not her stalking some random person… or the old men she bawls over…

But.. but...but... you're supposed to be very scared of her & the 🥊🥊🥊. The old 1 2 UNIFLU 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Exactly it’s opinions no one ever came on and said XYZ.. opinions is not slander Julie ya bleedin bell end

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But.. but...but... you're supposed to be very scared of her & the 🥊🥊🥊. The old 1 2 UNIFLU 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Far from scared 😂😂😂 I’ll tell you one thing if she came near me she wouldn’t be leaving with an apology. That’s if she could find me 😂😉 I’m also a great boxer so I’ll be ready with my gloves 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s obviously panicking her insta “career” is going down the swanny because she’s nothing but a waster and is an embarrassment to any company she deals with so she’s in panic mode now trying to do anything she can to make sure she doesn’t have to get off her arse and actually go out and do a decent days work

Reactions: 23
Rough as duck. Imagine going to someone workplace to confront them. Real or not, no one with any common sense would think that was an acceptable thing to do

Reactions: 15
Just seen Sarah Burke’s in that exact hotel and been to the zoo and I think she’s also going to tayto park. The little videos she did showed much more then Julie did. It was gifted and julie was pretending it was booked ages😂 but suspicious when her exact holiday was done by a few bloggers this week.

She’s obviously panicking her insta “career” is going down the swanny because she’s nothing but a waster and is an embarrassment to any company she deals with so she’s in panic mode now trying to do anything she can to make sure she doesn’t have to get off her arse and actually go out and do a decent days work
She clearly didn't get the job she went to interview for... twas probably only to get social of her back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She clearly didn't get the job she went to interview for... twas probably only to get social of her back
I’d say the interviewer took one look at her walking into the room and that was enough she didn’t even have to open her mouth 😬 be interesting if she got to the background check I’m sure any hr manager would have some interesting reading here

• Haha
Rough as duck. Imagine going to someone workplace to confront them. Real or not, no one with any common sense would think that was an acceptable thing to do
It just shows her lack of intelligence, what company would want to be associated with someone who thinks it is acceptable to stalk people, allegedly show up at their workplace and bombard them with phone calls, messages and emails. Even if this is a figment of her overactive imagination it just shows what she thinks is acceptable or normal behaviour.

Reactions: 21
Course she did!! She’s now Detective Inspector Haynes!! She said she could do it from home aka at night time in her bedroom Googling like a mad thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If anyone needs a laugh after this tense evening, go back and watch her troll video. ‘Two years ago I was dowwwnn in da GUDDDERRRR praying to all the gods to put a roof over my kiddies heads’. The GUDDDERRR Julie?! That’s an awful thing to call your mothers house 🤓
For extra laughs pause the video at random times and just laugh at the faces she pulls 🤣🤣🤣🤣Jesus I’m wheezing here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
F98B8EAE-207D-47F7-9AC8-ED37401D8631.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If anyone needs a laugh after this tense evening, go back and watch her troll video. ‘Two years ago I was dowwwnn in da GUDDDERRRR praying to all the gods to put a roof over my kiddies heads’. The GUDDDERRR Julie?! That’s an awful thing to call your mothers house 🤓
For extra laughs pause the video at random times and just laugh at the faces she pulls 🤣🤣🤣🤣Jesus I’m wheezing here 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 659986
In the gudddderrrrrrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.