TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that did happen the hotel are in breach of GDPR and will be in big trouble.
Did anyone else notice how burp didn’t post snout the hotel til it was over! Barely anything so I’d say they were told look we had bad press etc so we would rather you not post until you were out of here. Jooolie in the children’s play area was the worst thing I’ve seen in a long time.

Reactions: 10
I'd say she's fuming over Sarah . Her non stop reviews of the hotel and family pictures I say family but really (the boyfriend) and Luke but done like Julie should've done it since it was gifted not drinking pints in the kids play area or walking for fags for her mam. I don't know what that woman she stalked wrote but if it's anything like I just said about her carry on in the hotel then she's dead right she made everything about her stay trashy as per everything Julie

Reactions: 11
So she’s back to calm but loud jooolie straight away getting another gifted treatment. Another place I won’t ever go to. Imagine driving all over the country for these free crappy treatments that won’t last. Nah I’ll go for a nice long walk and I’ll be grand. Thank god after my kids the only thing that stayed flat as a pancake literally was my stomach. You could bounce a penny off it but god help the tits! They are tiny empty skin bags touching my bellybutton 😂😂 but they are mine and I wouldn’t change them. Also so not a brag

Reactions: 7
Imagine swanning off to get a treatment on a Tuesday morning when the majority of Irish people are working!!
It obviously pays to be a dosser.

Reactions: 12
So she’s back to calm but loud jooolie straight away getting another gifted treatment. Another place I won’t ever go to. Imagine driving all over the country for these free crappy treatments that won’t last. Nah I’ll go for a nice long walk and I’ll be grand. Thank god after my kids the only thing that stayed flat as a pancake literally was my stomach. You could bounce a penny off it but god help the tits! They are tiny empty skin bags touching my bellybutton 😂😂 but they are mine and I wouldn’t change them. Also so not a brag

Just watched the same story. Its like the drama of yesterday never happened. If it was me I would be that drained from it, I'd just want a bit of time out.

All these places offer free treatments for this, that and the other and not one dermatologist has come forward to help with her skin problem.

Sarah was at that place last week I think.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.