Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treehugger

What did this person comment?
The dose is looking for me ,I asked the shop why they gave the likes of her a free bed and now she has set u p a Facebook page with my picture and a fake name sending all my friends friend requests !! She has too much time on her hands !! She sent me a private message on insta asking for my phone number to call me ! What a lunatic!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Well, what's the bets she has a mad donkey story about getting the vaccine? 🤔

Well, what's the bets she has a mad donkey story about getting the vaccine? 🤔
My guess...."awwwh Jesus I am porpal, the man givin me that vaccine was only gorgeous, I was making wedding plans on me head, he says to me put your arse out so here's me whaaaa but stick my arse out anyway....oh lads I'm gone. He said ARM, STICK MY ARM OUT...(repeat this x5 in various orders) Nah I'm a donkey like...I ran out the place porpal like"

-fin-
🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

chanadlerbonggg

Or is it even true 🤣
It was me! I ran away into the field behind the house! I could hear an alarm and I was like Jesus Christ there’s an alarm going off but then I saw me joolie in a wheelie bin being pushed by her mother singing cone out ye Black and Tans and the fear was too much! I’m currently in Cavan after a gruelling mountain walk 😂😂😂

• Haha

woopwoop

How does anyone actually like this complete fucking nasty *******! Anyone know if u can report her to Tusla without giving your details? They would be better off in care god love them
I can't stand a lot of what she does but there's no need for using the word you have used. Very disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Jox

Chatty Member
Thread title:
Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Dusty I promise I’m not her 😂 I just despise her with a passion and have no issue with any other insta huns, maybe Gorry but not pushed that’s why I only follow this thread, u have no idea how much I hate the girl
Fair enough but if you have any respect for the rest of us tattlers please don’t use offensive words like that to describe her… there are hundreds of other words that can be used but that one is a bit much, also none of us here are fond of throwing Tusla into the equation, by all means she’s a shit mother but there are worse cases that need the involvement of Tusla no point wasting their time… the kids are fed and watered they might be dragging themselves up but still not a case for Tusla to get involved.. your comment plays right into Julie’s hands

• Heart
Reactions: 37

sron

VIP Member
Hi Julie,

Figured I would address this to you as its so obvious you are reading here:)

I realise you think you are funny /smart/clever and love to think you are winding people up . I also know that you think complaining about your kids on a daily basis is normal behaviour.

Unfortunately, you come across as rough, ignorant and just a general pity really. You wouldn't know class if it hit you in the face.

Your children may have all the material things that you think they need but they don't have a mother who is a actually present with them . Would it not dawn on you to put the phone away and enjoy the day out/walk/meal /movie/bathing/hug with them? My 6 children are a lot older than yours and I can promise you, they wont thank you for constantly talking into your phone. They would much prefer that you actually gave a damn. Its so clear that those children are an accessory for you and itsvery sad..

Time to grow up, put the phone down occasionally and enjoy your children.

Reactions: 36

Graywalls

VIP Member
She can afford to spend like that because her priorities are awful. Poor Fionn needs SLT but she will let him fester on a waiting list rather than pay herself. You never see those children eating fruit, only cheap rubbish and never fresh vegetables so she does not spend money on food shopping.
Everything else she takes from the taxpayer, this girl has no pride, imagine talking about paying to get your bikini line lasered when your child is having problems with his speech, it's pathetic and shows her up for the selfish person she truly is

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Jennymac

VIP Member
So julie cant get a job cos the twins need to be collected af 11.30 and sean and her mam cant help her out. But they are still in creche now while she gets her hair done and she said she is out again tonight and Sean and her mam are babysitting again and she admitted she has been out non stop since everything opened. Maybe she could get an evening job then and pay her own rent instead of spending of the goverment sick of people like her

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
God she has absolutely lost it!
she is like a detective………. She should work for social welfare, she could catch all the dole scammers………….. oh wait, never mind 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33

sron

VIP Member
I sent a message to the bed company saying that i thought giving free gifts to people who actually needed them than to bloggers/influencers wouid be better for marketing. This is what I got back.

"As a small Irish company, the use of influencers is the most effective way of building our little business and gives us a huge boost.

We understand your point of view but hope you see that this is a marketing campaign and we are not simply gifting a random influencer.

We try not to be as transparent as possible and only select influencers that we believe truly reflect our brand. We absolutely love Julie and believe she truly deserves this collab.

If you have any further questions, we would be more than happy to help out!"

I replied with this

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

If your target market is people like Julie who completely ignore Covid restrictions , cannot string a sentence together without profanities, think teaching her kids to use said profanities is hilarious and think skulling pints in the kids play area of a hotel is ok then I wish you the very best.

Surprisingly, they didn't reply to that!

She doesn't need a new bed for the children but is taking it anyway. Grabby

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

GetaRealJob

Long long time lurker but.. hey ho I've made the plunge &here I am on Me Julies thread.
99% of the opinions of Julie voiced here are dead on. I was a single parent myself, years ago now, Julie its not the bloody hard..... put down the phone and put the attention back on those two children, you are ruining them!!! Just get on with it!!! No mans gonna raise them for u. Those of us with Husbands do all those jobs and raise kids and WORK FULLTIME.... you seem to think having a man (you come across as gagging for it girl...!) Will make life a fairytale. It doesn't work like that!!! Oh and BTW you can't seem to work this one out so il let you in on a secret.... Theyd eat their dinner if you stopped giving them treats all day long and then shove NOT sugar laced food in their faces. Why would they want dinner? They're full of rubbish and only like the sugary taste now... thats your own doing!!! Take responsibility for it and fix it!!!!!!!!! Youre setting them up for serious health issues. Their teeth must be getting destroyed. Christ girl grow up. Set a routine and boundaries... you're not doing them any favours at all!!!!

Reactions: 31

Jennymac

VIP Member
The last time.she had a troll she went to the guards that was a couple of days after the party with the kegs, now same thing again after the shit show staying at that hotel. But I tell ya she is deranged I can now understand by the ex went to australia to get the fuck away from her.

Reactions: 30

Whodoithinkiam

How does anyone actually like this complete fucking nasty *******! Anyone know if u can report her to Tusla without giving your details? They would be better off in care god love them
Ah now your comment calling her a “complete fucking nasty ******* “ is really really below the belt 🤦🏻‍♀️ A ******* is a medical word used for a person with cerebral palsy , as far as I know Julie does not have cerebral palsy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30