Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CantstandJulie

Dusty I promise I’m not her 😂 I just despise her with a passion and have no issue with any other insta huns, maybe Gorry but not pushed that’s why I only follow this thread, u have no idea how much I hate the girl

Me too, and we see Julie out having all the fancy meals but how often does she not have enough milk for her children to have breakfast?
She looks like she is living the high life but it is at the expense of those poor children's development.
And the awful thing is that she cannot see this when it is so plain to everyone else, my mama would have a talk with me if I was going out for meals and away all of the time, yet noone could understand what my almost 4 year olds saying to me, I do think though that her mother is a traveller?
Her priorities are all wrong

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Was this supposed to have been a first date? And she brought the kids? Surely if you had children you wouldn’t bring kids on a first date, you’d wait a while before introducing the children to someone?!
No she said she met him at a cafe round the corner from the creche so that way she'd have more time, or could just go collect the kids if it was awkward or something.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Thanks for t
Apparently she's been shadow banned for the last few weeks. To find her you have to go through someone else's profile, I think if she liked or commented on something you can get to her profile from there. Or you can go through "War against Instagramers" website.
Thanks for that - what did she do to get shadow banned?

Beepbeepmofo90

Did she not say months ago that she was booking this? If it's a pr thing surely she'd just say it. I can remember her saying she booked it for her mother to get away or was that something else?

Whodoithinkiam

Dusty I promise I’m not her 😂 I just despise her with a passion and have no issue with any other insta huns, maybe Gorry but not pushed that’s why I only follow this thread, u have no idea how much I hate the girl
I hope you don’t mind me asking but do you know her personally ?

Alucia

VIP Member
The bunks are probably classified as mid sleepers and are a bit lower than regular bunks. The company will probably get out of it that way.
Another poster on here put up this information about the surf bed, its recommended to over 6 years so not sure if it could be classed as a mid sleeper.
Screenshot_20210710_125746.jpg

Heidi77

VIP Member
Read it again, my words were that maybe I’m too sensitive and I believe her dad deserves more respect. I stand by that. I’m fully aware that life goes on. I’ve lost a third of my immediate family. And some losses you never get over. There’s enjoyment and life going on and then there’s taking the piss and showcasing it for all to see and using your kids with a jigsaw making them cry and upset while flogging egg boards immediately after burying her father which is what this one does. That and her poor me single mother card. It’s played to death. You have your issues with other peoples expectations of grief which is not for me to comment on and I have my opinion which I have expressed here. Also there’s no mention of any Gorry in my post so don’t know what you’re getting at.
So I have issues but you have an opinion? I'm not getting into a back and forth row - let's just agree to disagree.

Tammys

VIP Member
Imagine going and doing something nice with your children and putting the phone down and just enjoying it. I know it will never happen with these people but I don't get why every single thing has to be broadcast.
Yup even on a mini break they flogging their goods