TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not get one of them lodges with a hot tub and karaoke machine and get caterers. Flip me it's not rocket science

Reactions: 7
Another break away?
This one is living the life.
She truly is.
And meanwhile us taxpayers can't afford a night away and will do without a break away for another year.
And don't get me started on the notions of getting the car valeted.
Never mind we can't afford it but we can't get any feckin' availability because all these "influencers" are getting their freebies

Reactions: 9
Why not get one of them lodges with a hot tub and karaoke machine and get caterers. Flip me it's not rocket science
Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey can you imagine paying a fortune and you out in your peaceful hottub and a huge high pitched extremely nasally voice starts singing maniac! I’d drown myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Fionn. He really seems to struggle with a lot of things. How does she not see it?
Kicking, screaming and being asked to leave is not standard for a 3.5 year old.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Another lie sure did she not get Erin rose hair cut maybe at Xmas or so she just said she never got it cut since before Australia

Reactions: 7
Poor Fionn. He really seems to struggle with a lot of things. How does she not see it?
Kicking, screaming and being asked to leave is not standard for a 3.5 year old.
She does talk herself into some holes.....

Reactions: 1
She advertised the last barbers she went to. It wasn't that long ago. She sang their praises. Probably didn't get a freebies this time so moved on.

Reactions: 10
She advertised the last barbers she went to. It wasn't that long ago. She sang their praises. Probably didn't get a freebies this time so moved on.
She went to a place in douglas, which is fab, has little car seats for them to sit into, she brought the briar there a few times, I'm blocked otherwise would mention it on her page....

Reactions: 9
She went to a place in douglas, which is fab, has little car seats for them to sit into, she brought the briar there a few times, I'm blocked otherwise would mention it on her page....
You are absolutely right, she did bring them to the place in Douglas.

Reactions: 3
It really wouldn’t surprise me if that was Julie herself.. new member and the name “can’t stand Julie”… looks like a set up so she can create more drama and attention about what the “tattle trolls” are saying and calling her
I don’t think Julie would/could be this articulate!!!

Thing is - people complain when she doesn't use the the creche - taking up places - and people complain when she does use the creche. So which is it?
How do we know the crèche is free?

Last edited:
So flippin ironic, what work? Scrounging the state. Let’s just call a spade a spade. I’m here with my husband we’ve worked full time all throughout pandemic, minding our three kids. Because we’ve decided to upgrade our bathroom and put decking outside we’ve sacrificed any holiday this yr just a few day trips next month. What a waste she is, I give up anymore. She doesn’t do anything from one start of the week to the other. Doesn’t clean her house, car, herself, her twins, living the life of reilly swanning up n down to the mobile. Paying nothing. Buying shite for the kids. Full time minding for them she doesn’t put a penny towards. Christ when will we she actually ever start copping on and actually be a mother to those two. Pathetic, go on enjoy your dickie day you piece of crap Julie.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So flippin ironic, what work? Scrounging the state. Let’s just call a spade a spade. I’m here with my husband we’ve worked full time all throughout pandemic, minding our three kids. Because we’ve decided to upgrade our bathroom and put decking outside we’ve sacrificed any holiday this yr just a few day trips next month. What a waste she is, I give up anymore. She doesn’t do anything from one start of the week to the other. Doesn’t clean her house, car, herself, her twins, living the life of reilly swanning up n down to the mobile. Paying nothing. Buying shite for the kids. Full time minding for them she doesn’t put a penny towards. Christ when will we she actually ever start copping on and actually be a mother to those two. Pathetic, go on enjoy your dickie day you piece of crap Julie.
As long as Me Joolie is being enabled by all the free services she gets she will never have to cop on, she just has to milk it for all it's worth ! She's loving it and is loving the reaction she gets on Tattle. You can be sure she laughs off all these comments and loves to wind Tattlers up.

She's a certain breed for sure.

Reactions: 8
🎶 we're all going on a summer holiday, no more working for a week or two 🎶 oh..wait......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.