Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I genuinely think this one has a few screws loose. I know people need to move on and are different and grieve differently but her dad isn’t gone that long. A little bit of respect would go a long way. Skulling pints and not a bother or I’m just too sensitive and feel that he is owed some respect from his family. Weekends away in the caravan , repainting the kitchen he did for her, boiled eggs galore when it was their thing. I can’t enjoy any of the things I did with my mam just yet. It’s too soon to move on from her and drink would have me in floods. I avoid it or leave it at one or two.And her sitting to a big breakfast now with a caption how there’s nothing like the food you are handed. Seriously her mother hands her meals constantly. She needs to get a grip. Her and the merry widow and her shots. 😠
The dregs !

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
The bunks are probably classified as mid sleepers and are a bit lower than regular bunks. The company will probably get out of it that way.

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
So I have issues but you have an opinion? I'm not getting into a back and forth row - let's just agree to disagree.
I rewrote your exact words where you said you had issues with other peoples expectations and asked me if I wanted them to wear black and not enjoy their lives. It’s a chat site where I expressed an opinion that you didn’t agree with. Which is fine but don’t question me on what I want them to do. There’s no row here, it’s tattle. 😊