TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The company are doing the dirty delete by the looks of things. Imagine gifting furniture to a blogger and then having them harass potential customers.. Someone missed best business practice class 101

Reactions: 13
The dose is looking for me ,I asked the shop why they gave the likes of her a free bed and now she has set u p a Facebook page with my picture and a fake name sending all my friends friend requests !! She has too much time on her hands !! She sent me a private message on insta asking for my phone number to call me ! What a lunatic!
Oh dear lord she is cray cray 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 6
The dose is looking for me ,I asked the shop why they gave the likes of her a free bed and now she has set u p a Facebook page with my picture and a fake name sending all my friends friend requests !! She has too much time on her hands !! She sent me a private message on insta asking for my phone number to call me ! What a lunatic!
So the shop passes on your details without your permission? I'd be reporting both shop and Julie to facebook

Reactions: 15
I kno !!! Pure lunatic!!

She took their profile pics and used a fake name and sent friend requests to all their friends ! Then Messaged could she call them as “ she sees they have something they need to get off their chests” she can’t take criticism !! Or the truth!

Please contact the guards and the bed company with this.

Absolute psycho behaviour from her. But I'm not surprised

Reactions: 12
Maybe she was going to regift the beds to you 😂 that’s why she was trying to contact you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The company are doing the dirty delete by the looks of things. Imagine gifting furniture to a blogger and then having them harass potential customers.. Someone missed best business practice class 101
There was comments on the post about the beds not being suitable for under 6's and poof just like magic they've vanished.

For years, I lived a 10 minute drive from that shop, looked in it once and never went back. The shop looks like a dump and the beds look like they were put together by a two year old. Not even cheap but very tacky. Maybe that's what attracted them to our Julie

Reactions: 8
Read it again, my words were that maybe I’m too sensitive and I believe her dad deserves more respect. I stand by that. I’m fully aware that life goes on. I’ve lost a third of my immediate family. And some losses you never get over. There’s enjoyment and life going on and then there’s taking the piss and showcasing it for all to see and using your kids with a jigsaw making them cry and upset while flogging egg boards immediately after burying her father which is what this one does. That and her poor me single mother card. It’s played to death. You have your issues with other peoples expectations of grief which is not for me to comment on and I have my opinion which I have expressed here. Also there’s no mention of any Gorry in my post so don’t know what you’re getting at.
So I have issues but you have an opinion? I'm not getting into a back and forth row - let's just agree to disagree.

Maybe she was going to regift the beds to you 😂 that’s why she was trying to contact you 😂
That must be it !!! And there was me thinking she was going to give me an earful of her incoherent vile language 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was comments on the post about the beds not being suitable for under 6's and poof just like magic they've vanished.

For years, I lived a 10 minute drive from that shop, looked in it once and never went back. The shop looks like a dump and the beds look like they were put together by a two year old. Not even cheap but very tacky. Maybe that's what attracted them to our Julie
They never replied to this query.

Screenshot_20210709_213009.jpg

That bunk bed isn't recommended for kids under the age of 6 🤣
She'll be on soon enough looking for a #gifted trip to A&E when one of them takes a dive off the top bunk.
Not like Julie gives a tit about her childrens safety, its free🙄

Reactions: 6
If she’s doing that to a random on the internet that challenged her imagine what kind of carry on the ex’s family are dealing with. I feel for those twins now more then ever

Reactions: 25
That must be it !!! And there was me thinking she was going to give me an earful of her incoherent vile language 😂😂
I'd let her send me whatever vile messages she wants to then share them far and wide to let everyone see the real Julie Haynes......starting with RedFM.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.