TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something must have been said to her over her behaviour during her 'pr trip' away.
Things suddenly went quiet and all the blowholing about the rooms and breakfast disappeared. No final thank you, or picture outside the door.
We saw nothing of the zoo, and a pathetic look at Tayto park.
She's been very quiet since so I reckon Julie is sulking.
Sean must be gone on holidays.

Reactions: 27
Something must have been said to her over her behaviour during her 'pr trip' away.
Things suddenly went quiet and all the blowholing about the rooms and breakfast disappeared. No final thank you, or picture outside the door.
Or else she’s just an ungrateful twit.. neither would surprise me

Reactions: 10
Yeah I’d say when she gets pr/free stuff she doesn’t give a tit about sharing anything once she’s getting it for free.

Reactions: 8
Was thinking she’s gone so so quiet the last couple of days! When I saw Fionn dragging the case, I thought they’re hardly checking out already! Poor show of the zoo considering she shows the twins running riot in fota!?🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Must have gotten a little talking too from management or pr group! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Was thinking she’s gone so so quiet the last couple of days! When I saw Fionn dragging the case, I thought they’re hardly checking out already! Poor show of the zoo considering she shows the twins running riot in fota!?🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Must have gotten a little talking too from management or pr group! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
The hotel didn't supply the zoo tickets though she has them because she has membership to fota.

Reactions: 3
Hotel does either zoo or tayto park. Was about to book it last week when I saw that this one and Sarah had been gifted I'd prefer to give my money elsewhere

Reactions: 5
The hotel didn't supply the zoo tickets though she has them because she has membership to fota.
Ah ok! Still weird that she didn’t post anything bar the driving over the cone story! 🤷🏼‍♀️ You’d think she was learning to put the phone away and be in the moment but then we get a story of her mother bashing a can with a rock!

I know from other people on that PR trip that the rest of them will be giving out their discount codes come monday or so. Sarah burke has already announced hers. So the tell tale sign of if it was pr company's talking to her or if she actually is that bad at advertising, will be if she posts a discount code or not. Maybe they told her nah girl.. uve turned us purple with embarrassment so.. no code for u. G'luck

Reactions: 9
I know from other people on that PR trip that the rest of them will be giving out their discount codes come monday or so. Sarah burke has already announced hers. So the tell tale sign of if it was pr company's talking to her or if she actually is that bad at advertising, will be if she posts a discount code or not. Maybe they told her nah girl.. uve turned us purple with embarrassment so.. no code for u. G'luck
Do you know how many nights the others stayed for?
Was it 1 or 2 Julie stayed? It was a very abrupt end to their holidays, no pool pics or anything (even a before or after pic). Very strange.

I
I wonder was it cos the kids were badly behaved. It seems to be a lot for them - the drive from Cork, Tayto Park then the zoo the next day. I have never seen kids that age nap as much as they do. They must be fed up of getting dragged around the place.

Ohh duck off
Such a fake story about an alarm 🚨 or non alarm in this case
Why leave the caravan pack up At the beach and fly up the road because an alarm is ment to be going off in the house that Sean lives in
naaaaaa we thought there was something wrong
duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ohh duck off
Such a fake story about an alarm 🚨 or non alarm in this case
Why leave the caravan pack up At the beach and fly up the road because an alarm is ment to be going off in the house that Sean lives in
naaaaaa we thought there was something wrong
duck off
Worst fake story to date. If Sean couldn't follow the sound to the bin he shouldn't be let out into society. If true Julie would of recorded it and who are these alleged companies who you can ring :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Worst fake story to date. If Sean couldn't follow the sound to the bin he shouldn't be let out into society.
And he works for Apple
Like I don’t get it
As an influencer do you think right give me my phone and I’ll record my self talking shite it be good for gram
Scarlet
Why is she dumping bags of toys in her mams bins

Reactions: 7
Anyone see my eyes roll by anywhere? I lost them after watching that story 🙄 Jesus Christ that story… I also want to know who these companies were they were ringing for help? Did they all come to the rescue? Did they ring the men in white coats? Did they tell them to feck off? I can’t ✋ it’s always a big bleeping drama 😳

not a mention of those few days away… or the bed 😂 made up story to take away from it all I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That girl on the surfboard with Erin rose is literally a bigger carbon copy of Erin
I jus
Anyone see my eyes roll by anywhere? I lost them after watching that story 🙄 Jesus Christ that story… I also want to know who these companies were they were ringing for help? Did they all come to the rescue? Did they ring the men in white coats? Did they tell them to feck off? I can’t ✋ it’s always a big bleeping drama 😳

not a mention of those few days away… or the bed 😂 made up story to take away from it all I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
So she got none of this on her phone! The noise that sounded like a house alarm! An old toy? Did they have a fire truck in there? Like a real one. I have an alarm and ffs you’d hear it in bray! Also it’s an ALARM not the ‘larm. I want the 5 million braincells I just lost back after watching this bollocks and can anyone find my fucks I don’t give please. What a funny story 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah there’s another drama 😬 wonder if she’ll make it a hat trick and give us another? Maybe a gang of seagulls tried to grab the kids while they ate at the beach for the next one 😂😂 she’s very bleeping manic isn’t she 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.