Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Nope , he said himself in a live that he paid our Julie €1000
I seen that live, she did it as a favour, she got maybe a one for all as a thank you and the hoodies. The information is wrong on Kierans thread. He asked for suggestions on who to ask to promote his stuff and people were naming bigger accounts and he said they would cost 1000.

Reactions: 1
Julie seems to say yes to everything - greedy bitch. Why would you take more beds when you only got new ones last year?
She probably wore them down I can't see her being offered anything only her throwing her 70000 followers at everyone to get more more more

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
It’s actually true, if you calm up your gp and ask have they any spares they likely will have some.. I believe they get 6 shots from a vial and it’s a case of use them or lose them
Lots of people not turning up
It is yeah but would they know on a Thursday or Friday (can't remember which one she said) if they were gonna have spares on Monday?

Gossiphungryforlife

Ali was offered a collab with that bed company she said she didnt need the bed but would collab and do a giveaway to her followers and the person got to pick a bed
Yes I really like Ali very genuine

Did that lady post on the bed company page? Why do people think it was in a DM to the company? If that was the case Id be getting a message too.
I think she posted on the page and they deleted the comment? Not sure if she messaged them too?

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Snickers are far from handy, OK they've great pockets but Jesus they're a pain to wash especially if thd male in your life gets any bit dusty. Every single pocket fills with dust, not to mention the loose screws, nuts and steel nails you've to root for because they'll break the washing machine. They're overrated and cost a bomb too! My other half wears overalls now and my god is life a lot easier 😅🙃🤪
Yes to all of the above. And 20 years later mine still wears them. We have half the contents of his tool box in his pockets. Pays a fortune to have them sent from Ireland.

Haymac

It’s funny she brought this up actually, cos I was only thinking today about her Garda station stunt when she reported people were stalking her cos they were talking about her on tattle and had pics of her or something. See the racist abuse them poor young footballers are getting in England today and there’s petitions going cos NOTHING can be done about it. This gombeen then thinks we’ll all be thrown in jail for saying she has Spock eyebrows
Gombeen!!! Haven't heard that in years!! Use to love that word!!!

• Haha

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
A lot of GPs have are still receiving vaccines but are done with their older patients and those with underlying conditions. Mine did and allowed anyone 30 plus to register on their own website to get a vaccine. They didnt really advertise it but I heard via word of mouth from a friend. I was very suss and thought it was a scam but it wasnt..so happy to get it and realise how lucky i am. Some gp's arent even doing cohort 4 and 7 which is shameful. It really shouldnt depend on who your GP is.
yeah our gp only did the older patients and all others had to wait till their age group was called to register on the hse site. The talk of ring your gp from all the insta people over the last while has me demented. But I’ll be getting mine next week finally 🎉

Alucia

VIP Member
Well apparently she charged Kieran Corrigan €1000 to show off his hoodies!! 😂 I’ve also heard that they go by how many followers they have so if they have 50k they charge 5k, I could be dreaming though 😂
I think Julie and Rachel Gorry did them as a favour that time but if he is to get bigger influencers to promote his stuff could be as much as 1000 euro.

teeteebee

VIP Member
The state of the paint on the hands! Is there any paint on the walls or presses! I know paintings a messy job but that’s ridiculous 🤣