Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
I think the beds (that are relatively new) are perfect for her twins and are genuinely lovely beds comparing to the tacky ones she’s showing now but that’s just my opinion

Reactions: 1

Tea Towel

Shes coming across veryvery mentally unwell

You forgot Chrissy Sweetness. She needs her own thread.

ETA: She given the kids donuts at this hour of the evening. Shel be firing them into bed in an hour and wondering why they're not sleeping 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I’ve never actually followed Chrissie strangely enough so I may have a look 👀

sron

VIP Member
Did that lady post on the bed company page? Why do people think it was in a DM to the company? If that was the case Id be getting a message too.

Bulmers

VIP Member
The blackbirds are 2 deceased instagrammers grabbing freebies (bread, hey, a freebie is a freebie) from the robins, which are in fact your deceased aunty Mary, Nellie, and Uncle John and Mike
Thanks for the explanation I can breathe easy now😆😆😆

• Haha

Bulmers

VIP Member
If someone showed up at my job demanding to speak to me and then rang and emailed my work contacts (which my job has access to, not sure about you guys!!), they’d be calling the guards, never mind me!
Most people are still working from home fair play to her...

GetaRealJob

This shit is going on with companies all week! I had it myself with repromed and Terrie mc avoid.

Sending the influencer 🥱 the messages and then the person either gets attacked or blocked. So many breaches and wrongs
Sorry now to zone in on this and your personal story... but please please enlighten me on repromeds actions. I'm an allll ears!!! I'm sure many others will be too!

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Why can’t she just ring around places and ask? If there’s 20 of them they’ll be allowed in but split into tables. She needs to get on it now if she wants to book somewhere. What good is moaning on Instagram about it, unless of course she’s just fishing for some place to reach out to her and offer her a venue 🧐
Shur of course she is, classic Jules begging for a free trip

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
How come Rosie Connolly who is a much bigger influencer doesn't get anything like this for her kids? Or is she not being greedy!?
Rosie doesn’t show her children’s bedrooms that I know of. She gets all the freebies & more but doesn’t always show them all.

Helena73

Or else Me Joolie copied SB. Sarah booked it ages and ages ago !
No Clayton Liffey valley are inviting the non local huns to stay experience Tayto park the zoo etc as PR except this disingenuous hun hasn’t actually been honest chris suitor was there 2 weeks ago courtesy of clayton Liffey valley