Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
I was under the impression she went on the date, collected the kids from crèche and then drove home. Then they got the bus into town
She never said exactly how she and the twins left the creche, by foot or car or how. She was ready for the date with the mask and glasses, next story they were waiting on a bus. Dont know if the bus stop is near the creche or julies house.

Reactions: 1

Gossiphungryforlife

I sent a message to the bed company saying that i thought giving free gifts to people who actually needed them than to bloggers/influencers wouid be better for marketing. This is what I got back.

"As a small Irish company, the use of influencers is the most effective way of building our little business and gives us a huge boost.

We understand your point of view but hope you see that this is a marketing campaign and we are not simply gifting a random influencer.

We try not to be as transparent as possible and only select influencers that we believe truly reflect our brand. We absolutely love Julie and believe she truly deserves this collab.

If you have any further questions, we would be more than happy to help out!"

I replied with this

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

If your target market is people like Julie who completely ignore Covid restrictions , cannot string a sentence together without profanities, think teaching her kids to use said profanities is hilarious and think skulling pints in the kids play area of a hotel is ok then I wish you the very best.

Surprisingly, they didn't reply to that!

She doesn't need a new bed for the children but is taking it anyway. Grabby
This is brilliant!!

Keylimepie99

Its disappointing that this hotel and various businesses wouldn't reach out to more deserving, genuine people who would actually do their business justice and who genuinely need a break for whatever reasons.

I won't be staying in a Clayton hotel again !
How come Rosie Connolly who is a much bigger influencer doesn't get anything like this for her kids? Or is she not being greedy!?

Alucia

VIP Member
She hardly went to town twice, once on the bus then home, then again…. If they were in the crèche earlier, what did she do with them during the date?
Kids were in the creche for the date, cafe was around corner from creche allegedly 🤪