Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The dose is looking for me ,I asked the shop why they gave the likes of her a free bed and now she has set up a Facebook page with my picture and a fake name sending all my friends friend requests !! She has too much time on her hands !! She sent me a private message on insta asking for my phone number to call me ! What a lunatic!
What the actual hell lol

Reactions: 1

ispy101

The man in my house wears air max to work under his snickers now as it’s too hot to wear the boots 🙈

Ah Joolie, Joolie , Joolie my dear girl you are ALWAYS in the right place at the right time for these endearing moments, it only happens to you.....then nah, nah , nah you're gone and bawling. You love the drama and fabricated stories.

And theres the 85 year old who can't leave his 90 year old brothers side and is caring for him, out having his breakfast while 'shaking' (no disrespect to our seniors, Joolie is great for description ) himself. If this is true, I hope the 2 brothers have plenty of help.
**shacking** 😂😂😂😂 She couldn't even get that right 🙈

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Whatever about saying they aren't together but how do you know the child doesn't have disabilities. Kids with additional needs can play soccer or sport.
Cos they are a relative! She’s not some random person down the road. The child has zero wrong with them.. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But like I said I stay clear mostly and know one day karma comes around. Like we all don’t have to support this shit even if their relatives.

Alucia

VIP Member
Liz and Julie best buds and laughing at doxxing people after Julie turned on her and they fell out for a long tine. Funny Julie won't say what was said about her by this troll.

Screenshot_20210713_081649.jpg

Last edited:

GetaRealJob

We’ve all said that she needs help. It was painted as trolling when we suggested counselling or therapy literal threads ago, and unfortunately I’ve really lost any sort of sympathy for her. My sympathy lays with the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh I know that. Just the worst I've ever seen her behaviour.

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
She hardly went to town twice, once on the bus then home, then again…. If they were in the crèche earlier, what did she do with them during the date?

teeteebee

VIP Member
Was thinking she’s gone so so quiet the last couple of days! When I saw Fionn dragging the case, I thought they’re hardly checking out already! Poor show of the zoo considering she shows the twins running riot in fota!?🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Must have gotten a little talking too from management or pr group! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Minnie_Driver

Was this supposed to have been a first date? And she brought the kids? Surely if you had children you wouldn’t bring kids on a first date, you’d wait a while before introducing the children to someone?!