TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would qualify for subsidized community creche for them. They already get their ECCE which is mornings covered and then she could avail of more. One of my work colleagues is a single parent and she uses a community creche. That being said she cant earn over a certain amount a week or she looses her place. Maybe Julie earns too much from insta?
Joolie doesn't want to work, I mean her leisure time and trips to the van would be seriously restricted if she did work. She would then be the same as us mere mortals.

My guess is revenue or the social have been on to her so she is job hunting to keep them happy when in reality she is just going through the motions to keep them off her back !

She contradicted herself really, she wants to work but her excuse is the twins, childcare etc so why is she wasting potential employers time by going for an interview.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker first time poster… I have never followed someone who irritates me more 😂 I should unfollow but it’s just pure car crash watching!! She has the kids in crèche when she chooses like! Don’t get her at all! Must be something like fm or those detox shite she’s going for where she prob doesn’t need to declare half her earnings!

Reactions: 15
Definitely some sort of pyramid scheme Id say and she is too thick to realise.

What she also doesnt seem to understand is that going out to work is showing your kids how to earn an honest days wage. Its about pride in yourself.

My husband and I both worked when the kids were young and needed childcare. Him days and me nights. I would go to bed after the school run in the morning and get up 3 hours later to start the school collection. I'd go back to bed then for a couple of hours when he got home from work and id head back out again for the night. We didnt see each other but it was worth it in the long run. We made it work because we wanted it to.

Julie is just worried she might lose out on s few quid from the state instead of looking at the bigger picture.

There is no way them kids are finished at 12 every day. Where are they the days she is making her mother her lunch?

Totally agree afraid some reports her shes not getting a job shes making a fortune from them ads there's no way she's paying tax on them sure shes doesn't pay her bills

Reactions: 4
Haven’t been watching her lately but just went for a flick through the stories. The extensions look like they’re starting to matt anyway from lack of care

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So where are the twins this afternoon?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly this 9-12 bullshit is only a recent thing cos she’s often been off driving all around cark in the afternoons child free 🙄 and why would she think it should fall to her Mam or Sean to mind them in the afternoon?? She knows full well she could get subsided child care if she wanted it 🙄🙄

Th
Got that done, under arms and legs and it was one of the best things I ever spent money on! It cost me €600 at the time though, but absolutely well worth it! It’s great not having to worry about stubbly legs in the summer time
Thanks, good to hear someone’s experience with it

Do you have to get it topped up?

Them stories about work were full of excuses and poor little old me feel sorry for me
. agree & when did she collect the Twins at 11.30/12.30

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why does she go on like the twins are the only kids with no dad involved....and if they ask tell them the truth, there's plenty of photos of him with them as babies..."daddy lives in a different part of the world, so far away we can't see him but maybe when you're bigger you can"...not that hard for almost 4 year olds to understand.

Reactions: 20
Why does she go on like the twins are the only kids with no dad involved....and if they ask tell them the truth, there's plenty of photos of him with them as babies..."daddy lives in a different part of the world, so far away we can't see him but maybe when you're bigger you can"...not that hard for almost 4 year olds to understand.
Any predictions for fathers day antics? Last year at a minute past twelve during covid she was on showing all her friends wishing her a happy fathers day at a party and kissing her cheek.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Who is going to employee you if you can only work 9:30 to 11:30! What is FM?

Reactions: 4
Having experienced working in a pre school which she also has, I find it insulting that she would say that her kids were asked about their dad, no early years educator would know that little about the twins background not to have the ability to be a little more tactful, no pre school singles out a child for not having a parent in their lives. I call bull Julie!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Having experienced working in a pre school which she also has, I find it insulting that she would say that her kids were asked about their dad, no early years educator would know that little about the twins background not to have the ability to be a little more tactful, no pre school singles out a child for not having a parent in their lives. I call bull Julie!
I agree it just wouldn’t happen.

Reactions: 3
There is absolutely no way in hell they went about the class asking them to talk about their dads. I highly doubt that happened. I’m sure Julie’s kids aren’t the only ones in crèche with an absent father, as much as she likes to think she is

Reactions: 20
There is absolutely no way in hell they went about the class asking them to talk about their dads. I highly doubt that happened. I’m sure Julie’s kids aren’t the only ones in crèche with an absent father, as much as she likes to think she is
I agree. Julie spoke about it like she saw it. Never happened Julie.

Reactions: 7
Those lanterns are dangerous, they can start fires and are especially dangerous to wild life not that Julie would care but just pointing out to tattlers.

Reactions: 9
Agree with you. I'm sure the preschool is well aware of Julie's home situation.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.