TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the bet she'll get offered a fitting for a bra and free Bras....
That was the money shot to come on all glam and the bra ruins it, even if she spent 5 mins taking off the big bits of fluff beforehand with selotape. Your right about free bras, watch this space.
Was just thinking there last night...... is that not false advertising. She's promoting Bperfect tan with that tiktok but then on her stories she said she was getting a professional spray tan? 🤔
Pinochio Haynes 🤥 strikes again if its a spray tan, would the advertising authority look into that?

Reactions: 5
Was just thinking there last night...... is that not false advertising. She's promoting Bperfect tan with that tiktok but then on her stories she said she was getting a professional spray tan? 🤔
Apparently they get sprayed with bperfect professional, so Sarah burp said previously, how much truth in it, who knows?

Reactions: 2
What company would want an add where the BA is using swear words?

Actually i think i may email them.

Reactions: 14
What company would want an add where the BA is using swear words?

Actually i think i may email them.
I wouldn’t say they’d fussy with who they use. You get what you pay for and I’d say Julie isnt expensive to use. She probably only gets free products most of the time.

Reactions: 5
Apparently they get sprayed with bperfect professional, so Sarah burp said previously, how much truth in it, who knows?
But surely bperfect professional is a different product to the tan they sell to the public? You cannot colour someone's hair with a professional colour and then use it to advertise a box dye so why should they be allowed to do that?
They are misleading the public that you can vent the results of a spray tan done by a professional with a superior product simply by using their tan with a tanning mitt?

Reactions: 10
I bought the Mrs tan its all the same tans just re labelled it was muck awful tried 3 times just to give a chance ended up binning it even my other commented that it wasn't nice on

Reactions: 1
So Julie wants to work again …. What do we think she has applied for ?? I am thinking Avon or the likes or those weight loss/detox drinks ?

Reactions: 8
I'm sure we all have bobbly underwear that we wear purely for comfort but if you were going to do a) an ad and b) share an underwear pic in public would you not be decked out in the best gear?🤔I'd be in full on Victoria Secret gear , wings and all 😂

It's just Julie all over. If you have time to put on a full face of make up you have time to put on a decent bra like after all being a BA is her job🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s just a lazy witch!

Well lads on the topic of tan, I’d have been a shameless tan user before I had my son and my sister would be the same and I can tell ye now Lidl do a tan for €4 I think it’s called Marbella glow and it’s a solid dupe for b perfect I swear by the stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Its still false advertising as you would get a different finish putting it on with a mitt.
The shapes she throws.. always so aggressive I’d say she’d batter the head of ya for looking at her after a few drinks

I'd say she would she comes across that way

Reactions: 2
So Julie wants to work again …. What do we think she has applied for ?? I am thinking Avon or the likes or those weight loss/detox drinks ?
Them stories about work were full of excuses and poor little old me feel sorry for me

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry those stories about not being able to work cause she only has her mam and Sean to mind the kids?? Who has them every other day of the week when she’s getting hair done, her laser, off out for drinks… what silly excuses

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry those stories about not being able to work cause she only has her mam and Sean to mind the kids?? Who has them every other day of the week when she’s getting hair done, her laser, off out for drinks… what silly excuses
She would qualify for subsidized community creche for them. They already get their ECCE which is mornings covered and then she could avail of more. One of my work colleagues is a single parent and she uses a community creche. That being said she cant earn over a certain amount a week or she looses her place. Maybe Julie earns too much from insta?

Reactions: 1
How does everyone else manage to go to work
.. or who minded them the last time she worked.. such utter tit. Does she think everyone else has fairy tale lives of two sets of grandparents and aunts and uncles all quing up to mind the kids for them while they work... shes not working cuz shes financially better off not working

Reactions: 26
.. or who minded them the last time she worked.. such utter tit. Does she think everyone else has fairy tale lives of two sets of grandparents and aunts and uncles all quing up to mind the kids for them while they work... shes not working cuz shes financially better off not working
This 100% correct.

Reactions: 7
You are spot on. Julie has some fantasy notion that of she was still with twins Dad everything would be rosy in the garden and she wouldn't have to do a tap but if they were still together I assume he would be working so they would still need to figure something out about childcare 🤷🏻‍♀️

How many couples work full time and work opposite shifts to each other so someone is there to.mind the kids but they don't see each other only at weekends. Life is tough and being a parent is tough whether you are a single one or not . The constant woe is me out of her is grating when she has so much more that other people would love to have 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
New thread title suggestion.

Filming kids chasing animals in Fota, bobbly bra, bald tyres, she hasn't one iota.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.