TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God what are those kids being taught.
The mother said to her daughter ‘what are you watching?’ The child did not turn to the mother to show her: without being asked, she turned around to the phone, and showed what she was watching into the phone.
I swear I’m 20 years no more than Hollywood brats, well hear about the damage done to kids growing up with a camera stuck in their face

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s half cut after her ridesmaid celebrations
Probably busy reading bad mom klub messages saying ah dont worry, my kids uncle taught my wee fella to smoke crack cocaine or another will say her kids uncle taught the little ones to burn out a car.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So when Julie wasnt working, before her dad passed, not so recently, the kids were in creche til 5 every day, how did she "afford" that? And now, she can only work from 9.30am til 11.30am cos she couldnt afford to pay for childcare? duck off Julie, you lying, lazy, skanky moron🙄

Reactions: 22
New job guesses;
packing sweets for sweetking (or whatever he is called)
Dunnes Stores customer complaints
Chief raffle ticket seller
garden shed painter/professional spray tanner
financial consultant/bank robber (cause f*ck knows where she gets it all)
part time single mommy 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Having experienced working in a pre school which she also has, I find it insulting that she would say that her kids were asked about their dad, no early years educator would know that little about the twins background not to have the ability to be a little more tactful, no pre school singles out a child for not having a parent in their lives. I call bull Julie!
Totally agree with this. Don’t believe a word out of her mouth. She’s just playing on the fact it’s Father’s Day this weekend. Absolutely desperate for content. Mother’s all over the world do the work of both parents and a much better job than this bitter, foul mouthed fool. I pity those kids. They will see all of this in years to come and for the love of god put some manners on them starting with the constant swearing. It’s not funny.

Reactions: 9
New job guesses;
packing sweets for sweetking (or whatever he is called)
Dunnes Stores customer complaints
Chief raffle ticket seller
garden shed painter/professional spray tanner
financial consultant/bank robber (cause f*ck knows where she gets it all)
part time single mommy 👀

Would you want someone who hardly washes packing food 🤢🤢🤢

Totally agree with this. Don’t believe a word out of her mouth. She’s just playing on the fact it’s Father’s Day this weekend. Absolutely desperate for content. Mother’s all over the world do the work of both parents and a much better job than this bitter, foul mouthed fool. I pity those kids. They will see all of this in years to come and for the love of god put some manners on them starting with the constant swearing. It’s not funny.

If they're being raised by her unfortunately they haven't a hope. They'll probably look at it when they're older and laugh 😔

Reactions: 2
Definitely some sort of pyramid scheme Id say and she is too thick to realise.

What she also doesnt seem to understand is that going out to work is showing your kids how to earn an honest days wage. Its about pride in yourself.

My husband and I both worked when the kids were young and needed childcare. Him days and me nights. I would go to bed after the school run in the morning and get up 3 hours later to start the school collection. I'd go back to bed then for a couple of hours when he got home from work and id head back out again for the night. We didnt see each other but it was worth it in the long run. We made it work because we wanted it to.

Julie is just worried she might lose out on s few quid from the state instead of looking at the bigger picture.

There is no way them kids are finished at 12 every day. Where are they the days she is making her mother her lunch?
I'm sorry but that's no life and all you are teaching your kids is to exist and pay bills

Having experienced working in a pre school which she also has, I find it insulting that she would say that her kids were asked about their dad, no early years educator would know that little about the twins background not to have the ability to be a little more tactful, no pre school singles out a child for not having a parent in their lives. I call bull Julie!
I was also an early years educator. My daughter was told in creche, by a childcare worker, that her half brother isn't her real brother. I've moved on to social care and can assure you that many working in early years are lacking in tact.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but that's no life and all you are teaching your kids is to exist and pay bills

I was also an early years educator. My daughter was told in creche, by a childcare worker, that her half brother isn't her real brother. I've moved on to social care and can assure you that many working in early years are lacking in tact.
Some people have to tact at all! Tho if the crèche the twins are in is run by relations of Julie then they’re prob cut from the same cloth and it might be believable they were talking about daddys 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

No we made it work and it meant we got to go on a foreign holiday every year, weekends away, summer camps, whatever they wanted at Christmas etc etc. It wasn't just about paying bills. We wanted more than that.
No small kids here anymore and they all appreciate what we did and even better they all have a fantastic work ethic, knowing if you want the finer things in life you have to work hard to pay for them.
We now have a very comfortable life.

Julie is only teaching her kids on how to get things for nothing.

Reactions: 14
Wait for the posts tomo, happy fathers day to all the fathers, uncles etc etc and mums doing both. Sickens my shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No we made it work and it meant we got to go on a foreign holiday every year, weekends away, summer camps, whatever they wanted at Christmas etc etc. It wasn't just about paying bills. We wanted more than that.
No small kids here anymore and they all appreciate what we did and even better they all have a fantastic work ethic, knowing if you want the finer things in life you have to work hard to pay for them.
We now have a very comfortable life.

Julie is only teaching her kids on how to get things for nothing.
I completely agree with you, I’m sure it was really hard at the time. From I worked I paid for everything myself, my sibling paid for nothing and still doesn’t. I’m proud of myself because everything I have I worked for and it’s mine and I will Instill that in my children.

Reactions: 5
Poor Fionn, my heart breaks for that little boy. Everytime she puts that phone in his face you can see his heart drop. Probably thinks the piss is about to be taken out of him again. His little eyes look so lost compared to Ireland's Thorn who is always ready for the camera like her mother.

Reactions: 15
Disappointing that she cursed in the tan add
Plenty of young impressionable girls watching and buying these products

Reactions: 3
I assume she's looking for a job now because (assumption) she may have been getting carers for her dad the past year and she no longer has that income.

I really feel for her loosing her dad, awful thing to happen anyone.

I just wish to f, ck she would stop the rediculous white lies and false stories. Its so obvious shes at the very least severely dramatising 99% of her 'donkey stories' its beyond strange.

So her girls day was an hour while Sean brought Fionn to rugby for his boys day??? She makes everything into a big drama. duck off and spend the day with your kids! No doubt off to the van now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
So her girls day was an hour while Sean brought Fionn to rugby for his boys day??? She makes everything into a big drama. duck off and spend the day with your kids! No doubt off to the van now 🤣🤣
Her children have mouth like sewers, no speech delay when it comes to foul language, the mother thinks its hilarious. Julie is dog rough, in fact she's the dregs !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.