TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The laser hair removal is genuinely worth every penny if there is anyone of thinking of getting it done. I got it done 6 years ago and never looked back 😌

Reactions: 3
The laser hair removal is genuinely worth every penny if there is anyone of thinking of getting it done. I got it done 6 years ago and never looked back 😌
On your noon or elsewhere?🤣🤣 I would love to get my underarms done.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On your noon or elsewhere?🤣🤣 I would love to get my underarms done.
Got that done, under arms and legs and it was one of the best things I ever spent money on! It cost me €600 at the time though, but absolutely well worth it! It’s great not having to worry about stubbly legs in the summer time

Got that done, under arms and legs and it was one of the best things I ever spent money on! It cost me €600 at the time though, but absolutely well worth it! It’s great not having to worry about stubbly legs in the summer time
It sounds fab for sure.

What’s your skin like afterwards? Is it smooth? I hate the dotty effect waxing leaves on your skin! Is this different? Seriously considering it

Reactions: 1
What’s your skin like afterwards? Is it smooth? I hate the dotty effect waxing leaves on your skin! Is this different? Seriously considering it
I had a good few sessions and after each session skin was kinda like it was sunburnt or prickly heat but that only lasts a day. Now my skin is so smooth and so good not to worry about shaving! Like before I got the laser hair removal anytime I shaved my legs they would be sparking after an hour 🙈 and my bikini line was nearly down to my knees 🙈🤣

Hahaha that TikTok, the start with Timmy Tinder stubble rash on her nose and chin red raw then the bobbly tesco value bra that needed the bin before the twins were even born....oh I can't! 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha that TikTok, the start with Timmy Tinder stubble rash on her nose and chin red raw then the bobbly tesco value bra that needed the bin before the twins were even born....oh I can't! 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Oh god the awful bobbly bra 🥴 wild altogether 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Do brands vet the “advertising” their brand ambassadors put up?? Can’t imagine any company being ok with that TikTok!!

I'm sure we all have bobbly underwear that we wear purely for comfort but if you were going to do a) an ad and b) share an underwear pic in public would you not be decked out in the best gear?🤔I'd be in full on Victoria Secret gear , wings and all 😂

It's just Julie all over. If you have time to put on a full face of make up you have time to put on a decent bra like after all being a BA is her job🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.