TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ER is just a bully and never gets corrected or punished and revels in being bold for the camera. Poor little boy my heart breaks for him.

Reactions: 10
Poor Fionn, instead of giving her little boy a cuddle and making sure he was ok she proceeded to talk into her phone. That tit drives me mad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What’s going on with Julies forehead today? Her eyebrows are nearly in with her eyeballs. And it’s the first time I’ve ever seen a frown line on her forehead.

Did she have breakfast or dinner when she went to the play centre in Australia ? The kids were 13 months old and they went over for the wedding. She started off saying it was breakfast she hardly stayed for dinner aswell ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she say most coffee shops should have a play area for kids... NO they shouldn't. Some people might want to go for a quiet coffee and catch up with friends without kids going berserk in the background because parents like Julie can't be bothered to look after them

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What’s going on with Julies forehead today? Her eyebrows are nearly in with her eyeballs. And it’s the first time I’ve ever seen a frown line on her forehead.
Looks like she’s had Botox to correct the eyebrows and it’s not settled well

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh feck off Julie with you celebrating Fathers day cause you're a single mother. Let the men have their day, you are not and never will be their father. Feckin hate single mums trying to take over Fathers day.. And I speak as a single parent of over 10years now. Stop trying to hyjack the day !!!

Use the day to honour your late father and shut up !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh feck off Julie with you celebrating Fathers day cause you're a single mother. Let the men have their day, you are not and never will be their father. Feckin hate single mums trying to take over Fathers day.. And I speak as a single parent of over 10years now. Stop trying to hyjack the day !!!

Use the day to honour your late father and shut up !!!
I hate that too... never in my life have I seen a single father do it on mothers day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she's going to treat Sean with the sweets she begged Sweet King for......I'm actually beyond embarrassed for her, begging for some free sweets. Have some self respect FFS

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.