TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she rang them sweet people and begged for sweets. I'm mortified for her. She has absolutely no shame

Also, what is going on with her accent, its getting worse by the day

Reactions: 9
Like how is this the same person. She has blended her nostrils to her face and has some form of invisible scaffolding on rhe brows. I'd be fairly nifty with a make uo brush but that's harry potter level levitation on the brows.
Looks like a completely different person - who does she think she’s kidding

Even her eyes are a different colour

Reactions: 10
Like how is this the same person. She has blended her nostrils to her face and has some form of invisible scaffolding on rhe brows. I'd be fairly nifty with a make uo brush but that's harry potter level levitation on the brows.
I say poor Timmy Tinder got some shock when he say her in real life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same with hooded eyelids but wouldn’t swap for hers

Hasn’t she the Life of Reilly swanning around all day every day - mobile home to go to and a night off
No def not 🤦‍♀️ Yea she has some life and free time. Wonder what the story is with the creche? Kids seem to be off more than in

Reactions: 3
No def not 🤦‍♀️ Yea she has some life and free time. Wonder what the story is with the creche? Kids seem to be off more than in
Like i said before, I would say uproar was caused by parents over her party fiasco... Her cousin owns the creche.

Reactions: 2
Like i said before, I would say uproar was caused by parents over her party fiasco... Her cousin owns the creche.
She’s broke guidelines since day one, that only explains them being off for the 2 weeks after her party, they were in when fionn had that terrible cough

Reactions: 5
I’ve read so much about the dad (twins dad). How does everyone know who he is? Has his name been released by her?

Reactions: 1
Herself & tinder Timmy must have been very busy last night that she didn’t post a single story 😂 hope she was careful with the one two uniflu!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Herself & tinder Timmy must have been very busy last night that she didn’t post a single story 😂 hope she was careful with the one two uniflu!!
She was on another session, I'd say. Something we still are not allowed to do. She would of been crucified

Reactions: 4
I’d say timmy tinder is long gone ran as fast as he could after the first one two uniflu.. some poor other unfortunate she has got her hooks into

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.