TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its nothing to do with over ordering or being greedy. Vaccines once opened have a shelf life. Depending on the syringe being sometimes they can get an extra "shot" out of the one vile. Sometimes people dont show for apps, this is a huge issue with our public healthcare system in general. So rather than dump them GP's are running through their patients lists to use up the vaccines.
Unfortunately, in Cork alone, there are GPs who are actively, on social media, who are now taking patient names of any age and all at risk groups done, and ordering from the system and giving them privately. That is adding to the no shows on the public system.
At €60 for 2 vaccines, paid for by the state, it's a money spinner for the GPs.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m 25 and asthmatic and was offered ‘an unused ‘ vaccine by my GP. Was only given about an hours notice tho

While members of the gardai are still walking around unvaccinated.
Obviously anyone offered will take them, it's the GPs I blame for over ordering and money grabbing. It's not the way the rollout was intended.
No doubt Julie is in some list somewhere for her essential service as she once worked in child are so no doubt her cousin has sorted her.
You can ring your surgery and ask to be put on the list for left over vaccine, in my surgery anyhow.

I'm all for vaccinating anyone who wants to avail of left overs at the end of the vaccination clinic and would be delighted for them.

Reactions: 4
Stop with all the vaccine talk 🤣🤣🤣
Yes!!! I would imagine when she asked the doctor to keep a vaccine for her that she said this in jest…. When her mam got the first dose she had it up on her stories that she asked the security guy was there any spares… I’d imagine it was a joke 😬 and yes most gps are going through the patient lists when they have left over vaccines as they need to be used up… as for people quizzing others of how they are getting the vaccine with no underlying causes… it’s none of their business 😊

Reactions: 14
Yes!!! I would imagine when she asked the doctor to keep a vaccine for her that she said this in jest…. When her mam got the first dose she had it up on her stories that she asked the security guy was there any spares… I’d imagine it was a joke 😬 and yes most gps are going through the patient lists when they have left over vaccines as they need to be used up… as for people quizzing others of how they are getting the vaccine with no underlying causes… it’s none of their business 😊
im also sick of the vaccine talk… not all gps are still doing it - like mine. They did the elderly then stopped. So people like me have to wait very patiently for our age group to come up to register online. Couldn’t give a shite who gets it but the talk of “just ring your gp” out of everyone on instagram is getting on my last nerve 😭 I’d actually rather everyone keep it to themselves at this stage.

Mod edit:
All, probably best to move on from the vaccine chat now. There are threads to discuss the vaccine, let’s stop derailing this one.

Reactions: 13
im also sick of the vaccine talk… not all gps are still doing it - like mine. They did the elderly then stopped. So people like me have to wait very patiently for our age group to come up to register online. Couldn’t give a shite who gets it but the talk of “just ring your gp” out of everyone on instagram is getting on my last nerve 😭 I’d actually rather everyone keep it to themselves at this stage.
Same my GP doesn’t do it either 🤷🏼‍♀️ I couldn’t care less who gets it and who doesn’t as it’s none of my business. The vaccine boasters that are bragging about getting the vaccine all over social media are worse 🤣 duck off like

Reactions: 6
Out out on a school night, like it's never happened before. What a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Out on a school night ?!?

Sure every night is a non school night with her (unless she's stuck for a babysitter during the day, like when she wants to get her hair done etc..)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah sure god love him, Sean is after sorting her tyres out for her.....he's more of a fool letting her walk all over him again.

He's a bleeping numpty to be paying for her at this hour of his life.

And driving on bald tires is beyond dangerous

Reactions: 8
Jesus the absolute cut of her and her friends necking the pints and the whistling!

CRINGE!!!!!

Classy birds 😂

Reactions: 12
Unless her friends want to make a show of themselves on Instagram, she should have a bit of cop on with the phone on nights out

Reactions: 5
Imagion you havent been out through the whole lock down and your looking forward to your night out and your sat listening to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I might ring the guards we haven’t seen the twins in nearly 2 days I hope they’re ok 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.