TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
295 to get her va ja ja lasered..sure god love us if she went to the pool on a hotel with the twinnies she has to wear shorts... I don't know about anyone else but I've never noticed or cared about anyones shadows or bumps from shaving... duck me politely...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has this one a money tree or something drives around with bald tryers on her car with her kids in the back but goes spends money to make sure her vaj is bald priorities of this one shocks the life out of me

• Heart
Reactions: 18
295 to get her va ja ja lasered..sure god love us if she went to the pool on a hotel with the twinnies she has to wear shorts... I don't know about anyone else but I've never noticed or cared about anyones shadows or bumps from shaving... duck me politely...
Load of bull shur didn't she pose in the pool out the back in q swimsuit and also with the twins in matching swimsuits.... as if anyone would be looking at her...... defo a man on the horizon.... struggling single mom with money to burn....

Reactions: 11
Coming down a main street in Cork talking about a shadow, is it a furze Bush shes growing or what 😂😂😂

She had to be held down on the bed because she was rattling from Heineken, who the duck could face into that with a hangover.

The two of them in the car last night what was Sean saying?I couldn't make out what they were laughing at.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly, I would def not notice anyone’s shadows (never heard that before)

Gosh I don’t know of anyone who had it lasered, am I totally out of touch .... getting a bit self conscious now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
295 for a wax but can’t settle her fathers funeral costs and let him rest in peace. I know what priority my money would be used for. Even for her ‘normality’ it’s low

Reactions: 22
“Playground to themselves” yeah cos everyone else is at home putting their kids to bed in a routine!!!! Last week they were going to bed at 6 with an iPad!!!

Reactions: 18
Oh god, my eyes 🤦🏻‍♀️ The old Bobbly bra 😂 she definitely made up that story about getting the tan appointment time wrong last week she was obviously kitted out like that for her TikTok
I'm convinced she has that prerecorded before she got the hair done! It looked so dark and could see short bits sticking out at the back under the towel

Reactions: 3
What's with all the promoting this house raffle I persume paid to do so.

Reactions: 3
God she is rough

Is the bperfect tik tok supposed to be sexy???? Just showed it to my husband and he said 'each to their own' lol and I am no model !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.