Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to log online today to watch a funeral of a 38 year old work mate who died following a secondary issue to covid. Nothing underlying, covid in Nov then a cardiac infection then passed away. She has 2 small babies who would have been at her coffin side today with their heartbroken dad. Julie you absolute ghoul.
She’s a pathetic excuse for a human being, as smug as she looks it’s really a sad miserable lonely woman behind that camera

Reactions: 9
She probably bought the 3kg ones as they are 25 euro but not in stock, i think she said she paid 25, but is hoping we will all think she has 6kg ones and delight in calling the Karens out 🐍
The twins aren't 30 kg either so she's endangering them anyway with their 3kg ones.
But hey, they're not my kids thank duck

That brat talking about Karens.
People pointing out your mother is a restriction breaking selfish bleep isn't being a Karen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The Karen thing just shows up her ignorance... It used to be the 'I want to speak to the manager', but since Covid became a thing it more often refers to Covid deniers and antimaskers.. If anything Julie is a Karen. And as for the blankets... No words. She has obviously got her kgs and lbs mixed up, not to mention the fact that her children just need routine and guidance not weighted blankets.

Reactions: 14
Just watched her tiktok, immediately unfollowed her. She isn’t fully there in the head. I think people often get too offended by everything now a days, but in this instance it’s just not normal behaviour how tone deaf she is. Didn’t she do something outrageous as well the day the mother and baby homes report came out. She’s such a thick. I wish she would stop putting #irish on her stuff too because she is a national embarrassment. On looking for attention one day because her dad is very sick, pretending to be in a coffin the next. Rosary beads around the hands and all. She is not well

Reactions: 18
Just watched her tiktok, immediately unfollowed her. She isn’t fully there in the head. I think people often get too offended by everything now a days, but in this instance it’s just not normal behaviour how tone deaf she is. Didn’t she do something outrageous as well the day the mother and baby homes report came out. She’s such a thick. I wish she would stop putting #irish on her stuff too because she is a national embarrassment. On looking for attention one day because her dad is very sick, pretending to be in a coffin the next. Rosary beads around the hands and all. She is not well
Screenshot_20210127_192727.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Also if I was in cork I’d be boycotting whatever station gives that asshole airtime. What a bleeping insult

Reactions: 13
She loves the attention and doesn't give a tit about hurting anyone. Typical narcissistic behaviour. I don't think she's stupid, just playing up to gain followers and doesn't care what content she uses. She should come with a trigger warning ⚠

Reactions: 6
It is yes with the strings of her hoodie as a rosary’s beads ffs!! I just took a look! And all the fools laughing at her in the comments. She’s a complete idiot! I am shocked at this.

I just reported it! And I have blocked her I don’t even want to look at her anymore she’s a complete fool.
Not even the strings of the hoodie. Julie the Joker has a lace lapped around her hands. She went to the bother to get a lace. And then recorded that travesty. She should be ashamed of herself but Jolly Jules wouldnt know shame if it slapped her.

Reactions: 8
How sad and pathetic to be sitting there, ignoring the twins, thinking of what she can post next.... Lonely, sad, pathetic, useless, money scrounger. She has no future, no prospects other than post stupid "reels". Be interesting to see this tit show in a year or 2. Gonna be supermom the 2nd.

Reactions: 10
How sad and pathetic to be sitting there, ignoring the twins, thinking of what she can post next.... Lonely, sad, pathetic, useless, money scrounger. She has no future, no prospects other than post stupid "reels". Be interesting to see this tit show in a year or 2. Gonna be supermom the 2nd.
I think she is getting closer and closer to something happening and like supermom it will be the end of her.

Reactions: 15
Julie if you are reading stop putting your 3 year old daughter on instagram referencing 'Karens' not only is it immature but its also inappropriate. You were called out on an offensive and hurtful reel this evening so, being the adult that you are own it and take responsibility for it. Just a gentle reminder that your 'funeral' reel this evening is in fact some peoples reality at the moment, have a bit of empathy and cop on and RESPECT !!

I am not being a Karen, I love the craic as much as anyone but in an attempt to be funny this evening it went horribly wrong. Cherish your 2 children and your family, they are the most precious people you will ever have.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And posting that pile of shite after she said that she loaded the twins up with sweets, crisps and a bar on earlier stories so she could talk more shite to a radio show.

Reactions: 8
She took it off TikTok too. A few comments including mine told her it was very poor taste. I guess she can’t chance bad publicity getting in the way of her radio career 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.