Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she teaching that little brat. She'll have her destroyed and unable to cope in the real world.

Reactions: 8
Considering we are all going through a world PANDEMIC where sadly people have lost their lives.... Family's who have to choose who can or cannot attend a loved ones funeral whether it's covid related or not.. Family's that have had to even dig their loved ones grave!... Considering that unfortunately her own father who is battling stage 4 cancer she thinks that it's appropriate to post a video like that?! Julie love do yourself a favour, delete ALL social media and parent your kids. Be a bleeping mother

Reactions: 24
I messaged redfm to find out if many people have contacted them about influencers breaking restrictions. I mentioned herself self and her zipping off here there and all over city.. But I need more examples 🙈 I just used the dunnes example.
She also took the piss with the "socially distant" Santa. Cant remember what restrictions were back then but she easily had 3 plus households plus her Mum and herself so 5 households.

Edited to add she also went to some bar with like 15 to 20 girls for a baby shower.

Reactions: 9
Looks like she took that reel down on insta.. followed by a Karen comments she throws that’s around a lot !! But not understanding in the past yr many have lost loved ones! She’s a clown and will never learn but times are changing and she won’t last much longer as a “influencer” she has nothing going on only showing the same tit. Bold eggs kids being bratty and auntie Mary! We could almost write a her schedule at this point..

She also took the piss with the "socially distant" Santa. Cant remember what restrictions were back then but she easily had 3 plus households plus her Mum and herself so 5 households.

Edited to add she also went to some bar with like 15 to 20 girls for a baby shower.
Red FM respond on Twitter ! Everyone should #boycott 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a serious clown like. Who tells cruella she is funny 😩😩
Curvy Kim and More than a ma had liked it on her Instagram. Goes to show how fake she is, coaching Erin with what to say. Julie you are a snake, cork radio should ashamed of themselves having her on.

Reactions: 7
She definitely plays the ‘auntie Mary’ card more then once a month. It’s like she’s so lazy she gets two periods a month

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like she took that reel down on insta.. followed by a Karen comments she throws that’s around a lot !! But not understanding in the past yr many have lost loved ones! She’s a clown and will never learn but times are changing and she won’t last much longer as a “influencer” she has nothing going on only showing the same tit. Bold eggs kids being bratty and auntie Mary! We could almost write a her schedule at this point..

Red FM respond on Twitter ! Everyone should #boycott 🤣
Can you screenshot and share please ?

Reactions: 2
Julie is the definition of a Karen..Entitled and feels the world owes her something.

She throws it around whenever she hasnt followed restrictions. As a Karen she makes up her own!

Reactions: 7
That reel literally turned my stomach, a young mom was buried today in my local town, all day i couldn’t get her kids out of my head and then I go onto Instagram and this is the first thing on my feed...she’s absolutely disgusting 🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That reel literally turned my stomach, a young mom was buried today in my local town, all day i couldn’t get her kids out of my head and then I go onto Instagram and this is the first thing on my feed...she’s absolutely disgusting 🥺🥺
I had to log online today to watch a funeral of a 38 year old work mate who died following a secondary issue to covid. Nothing underlying, covid in Nov then a cardiac infection then passed away. She has 2 small babies who would have been at her coffin side today with their heartbroken dad. Julie you absolute ghoul.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.